Dr. H. JANE Breck

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. H. JANE Breck has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Jane" to "Jane J."
RID: 2532869
16/01/13 5 4 5 5 My son was diagnosed with Autism at age 2.5. She has been an incredible pediatrician. She has helped point us in the right direction with diet, local doctors specializing in autism, immunizations and autism research. Her kind manner and intelligence puts me at ease during a time that I am rarely feeling calm. I am so thankful we crossed paths and look forward to our doctor visits because of her.
RID: 2496860
11/12/12 5 5 5 5 We have taken all three children to Dr. Breck ...our oldest is 24, and youngest just turned 17. we LOVE her !
RID: 1494454
24/07/11 5 4 5 5 Absolutely the best Pediatrician in the city. She is also a nutritionist, so can help in this area. Was profiled on Mr.Roger's early in her career. Very gentle and kind with the children. Explains things to them in a way they can understand. Gives lots of info to parents, but not overwhelming. Very friendly and knowledgeable in many different areas.
RID: 1449965
25/05/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Breck is the best pediatrician in Pittsburgh! She was our daughter's doctor for the first 9 or so months of her life until we moved away from the City and now utilize the Cranberry location. Dr. Breck takes the time to listen to any concerns and to answer all of your questions. She is very kind and treated our daughter with great care. I only wish the trip into the city wasn't so long or Dr. Breck would have hours at the Cranberry location!
RID: 1419084
18/04/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Breck was my two childrens doctor from birth till they aged out.She has an excellent relationship with kids and their parents, whe is an excellent diagnostician and behavioral specialist (ADHD). I would recommend her or her practice highly. The best pediatrician in the city of Pittsburgh. We drove 90 minutes out of our way for this practice.  Respond
RID: 378044
02/08/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Breck is a superb physician, smart as a whip, up on the latest literature, and extraordinarily empathic. She is also a strong, tough advocate for her patients, and parents can count on her for sound advice delivered in a caring way. Bottom line: they don't come any better than Jane Breck.
RID: 248552
31/03/07 5 5 5 Dr. Breck was the best pediatrician I have ever encountered. She is kind, knowledgeable and wholistic in approach. My children are in their 20's now and will take their children to her.
Paid (or co-pay): $5500
RID: 16911
30/11/05 4 5 5 She is kind, knowledgeable, attentive and wonderful with dealing with children of all ages. My daughter is now 12 and has been seeing Dr. Breck since she was born. The transition from childhood exams to pre-adolscence was handled was handled so well. My daughter looks forward to her visits with Dr. Breck and is comfortable speaking with her on all subjects.