Rate Dr. Edward Hartzler

Dr. Edward Hartzler's Ratings

Dr. Hartzler has been my doctor for 37 years, best doctor EVER!!! Caring, kind, smart, can't say enough good about him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2057678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2014

Has been my doctor for 35 years. Great doctor and always takes time to explain everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2057677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2011

Best doctor ever! Always patient, kind and compassionate. He answers all my questions and takes his time with patients even though very busy practice. All the staff is exceptionally nice. (Very skilled at blood draw-never hurts.) Dr. Hartzler has been my MD over 25 years-I would never change. Love him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2057676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2011

Exceptionally personal and interested. Takes time to listen. Is not reluctant to refer to specialists, but has dealt with my problems and given what has resulted in the right treatment with the hopeful results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2057675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2008

Dr. Hartzler has been my doctor since I was 9 yrs old and I''m now 33 He''s a great person and doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2057674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2008

Extremely interested in patients, never rushes you, always answers questions fully, very knowledgeable about current medical advances, great bedside manner. My favorite all-time doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2057673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2007

I've been going to him for over 20 years now, and he's wonderful. Kind and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2057672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2006

A very caring doctor who is willing to spend time with you and not rush you out the door.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2057671].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2006

Knowledgeable, open minded and listens to your concerns. My favorite doctor of any specialty.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2057670].votes_count ]]