Rate Dr. Edward Hartzler

Dr. Edward Hartzler's Ratings

Dr. Hartzler has been my doctor for 37 years, best doctor EVER!!! Caring, kind, smart, can't say enough good about him!

Submitted Jan. 10, 2014 | flag

Has been my doctor for 35 years. Great doctor and always takes time to explain everything.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2011 | flag

Best doctor ever! Always patient, kind and compassionate. He answers all my questions and takes his time with patients even though very busy practice. All the staff is exceptionally nice. (Very skilled at blood draw-never hurts.) Dr. Hartzler has been my MD over 25 years-I would never change. Love him!

Submitted Aug. 11, 2011 | flag

Exceptionally personal and interested. Takes time to listen. Is not reluctant to refer to specialists, but has dealt with my problems and given what has resulted in the right treatment with the hopeful results.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2008 | flag

Dr. Hartzler has been my doctor since I was 9 yrs old and I''m now 33 He''s a great person and doctor.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2008 | flag

Extremely interested in patients, never rushes you, always answers questions fully, very knowledgeable about current medical advances, great bedside manner. My favorite all-time doctor.

Submitted March 25, 2007 | flag

I've been going to him for over 20 years now, and he's wonderful. Kind and knowledgeable.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2006 | flag

A very caring doctor who is willing to spend time with you and not rush you out the door.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2006 | flag

Knowledgeable, open minded and listens to your concerns. My favorite doctor of any specialty.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2005 | flag