Rate Dr. Tibor J. Ham, Jr

Dr. Tibor J. Ham, Jr's Ratings

I have been going to the Vienna Medical Center for over 40 years. I started with Dr. Ham's father. Dr. Tibor Ham and his associate, Dr. Durr are great. They're very thorough and they care. However, the staff there is the worst. They're very unprofessional and just plain rude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2057854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Ham for years now and have never had a bad experience yet. His staff is friendly and professional in the way they treat you as is Dr.Ham. When you sign in for your appointment you are seen usually in less than 5 minutes which is "impressive" since I've been to other Doctors and have had to wait for over an hour sometimes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2057853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2009

Dr. Ham is very patient, thorough, and competent. I like him very much, and I'll keep going to him in spite of the constantly changing "rent-a-nurses" in the office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2057852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2009

Dr. Ham is thorough and patient. He asked how to correctly pronunce my first name, my job, any sleeping problems, orthopedic issues, my sore throat a month ago along with the usual list. During my checkup, Dr. Ham detected a condition that previous doctors hadn't made me aware of. He even asked about my feet and put my shoe back on after he checked my toe. I like that he encouraged me to exercise more, gave me directions to the local lab for bloodwork, and advised me on how to take my prescription.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2057851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2008

Dr. Ham is a very good doctors, as is his associate. My only complaint is that his staff is very grouchy and hard to work with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2057850].votes_count ]]