Rate Dr. Robert A. Latimer

Dr. Robert A. Latimer's Ratings

Dr. Latimer is not only a great doctor but also gives the long lost notion of a caring human being. He has always given his medical advice with honesty. I personally have been to psychiatrist and have never felt comfortable with myself going in or coming out. Dr. Latimer has provided an atmosphere of equality meaning one doesn't feel looked down on. The only one gripe is the billing and payment dept. could have a better attitude towards his patients do to patients may not have the patience to argue a co-pay or payment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2057940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011

He is a wonderful Dr. and is the first I have had in years to listen to everything I say. He also answers my questions, no matter what I ask. I am very comfortable with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2057939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2010

He has been our family doctor for a long time. He listens and takes each patient seriously. Good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2057938].votes_count ]]