Rate Dr. Franklin Lowe

Dr. Franklin Lowe's Ratings

Dr. Lowe is the most caring, informed and knowledgeable Dr. I have ever met. I have sent friends and family members to him who now would not go to another Dr. I referred my neighbor to him. After they moved to Northern CA they travel back to see him. I know Doctors who see him with ailments. Yes, you may have to wait, but you will not find a better G.P. period!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][768417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2012

Dr. Lowe seems to be knowledgeable, however, I will never really know. Because in a 3 hour office visit I wait for 2.5 hours and see him for 15 minutes. I wasn't told it would be a 3 hour wait. I had a standard seasonal cold and made an appointment in advanced. Scheduling can take 3 weeks or more. It just isn't practical to have him as your Dr. I see the urgent care more than I do him. I'm finding a true primary care physician who is available to coordinate my care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][768416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2011

Dr. Lowe seems knowledgeable, however, he and his staff are overbooking patients and that is not very caring on their part. The wait at times can be as long as two hours. It's ridiculous. They need to stop taking new patients and spend more time with the ones they already have. And when you finally get to see him, it seems he's rushed and frazzled. I will not be returning here. There are plenty of other good doctors who VALUE your time. Definitely NOT worth the waste of lifetime, sitting there waiting doing nothing. Pass on this one big time until they care more about patients' time rather than the bottom line.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][768415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2011

I have known Dr. Lowe since he was a resdent and he has always been knowledgeable, very easy to talk to and there is a wait to see him but he never rushes you. He is awsome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][768414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

Dr. Lowe is a very good doctor very helpful great guy understanding. Hes is one of the hardest workers I've seen. His staff and punctuality are sub par.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][768413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Dr.Lowe has been our family physician for the past 23 years. My 2, now young adult sons have had a great rapport with him-he is terrific with kids-and us "almost 60's" too! I am a Registered Nurse who has had the pleasure to have worked in Hospice care and in the hospital with him in the past, and he is an amazing, compassionate human.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][768412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2010

Dr. Lowe has been my dotor for about 20 years. He is phenominal! My friends go to him too and absolutely love him. I am so fortunate to have him as my doctor. He is ALWAYS there for me. Yes, I have to wait a while in his office, but it is WELL worth the wait. Plus he's a USC Trojan! Fight on=) Robin

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][768411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009

Frank Lowe has been my physician for twelve years. He has consistently been cordial, knowledgeable and thorough. His office staff are first-rate. He is happy to involve me in the details of care and respects my judgement and concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][768410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

Dr. Lowe is my son's doctor - It is very difficult to get an appt at times and once you get in, wait times are 45 min to an hour. While the wait can be very frustrating at times, once Dr. Lowe sees you, your frustrations are quickly alleviated by his personable and compassionate bedside manners. He is very thorough, very helpful, and will go out of his way to make sure you receive the best care. His care is very individualized and he has an excellent way of building rapport with kids! If you can get past the long waits - I highly recommend Dr. Lowe! He is an outstanding physician that really cares about his patients and their well-being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][768409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Lowe is a great doctor that really cares for his patience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][768408].votes_count ]]