Dr. Eddie R. Stallings

Dr. Eddie R. Stallings

Rate Dr. Eddie R. Stallings

Dr. Eddie R. Stallings's Ratings

Dr. Stallings and his staff are awesome! Myself and my family have been going to him for years. I actually had to go to some other dentists for about a year due to insurance restrictions and had the worst dental experiences ever - I was so happy when I got insurance that allowed me to go back to Dr. Stallings. I am a baby when it comes to getting dental work done, and Dr. Stallings is very comforting and calms me right down. He also doesn't try to push alot of cosmetic procedures on you like so many dentists do today. He and his staff are very down to earth and really take the time to get to know their patients - every time I come into the office, they ask about my family members by name, like they were old friends. I hope I never have to go anywhere else!

Submitted Feb. 17, 2010 | flag

Dr Stallings and his staff are wonderful. I came to him after a terrible experience with another dentist and was pleasantly surprised at his caring and kindness. He is prompt, personable, gentle, and great with adults and kids. I would recommend him to anyone!

Submitted Nov. 25, 2009 | flag

Dr. Stalling is terrific the atmosphere in is office is very calm, he's always on time and never makes you feel rushed. He's very professional and makes you feel that he's interested in you as a person and not just a client. I can't say enough good things about him. My family of 5 all use him and wouldn't consider going to anyone else. We all look forward to are appointments with him and feel we are going to visit a friend. He's the best!!

Submitted Jan. 11, 2007 | flag

Dr Stallings is the best Dentist I have ever had! He is on time every time and treats you as if you were his only patient. Procedures are thoroughly explained and all questions answered. His staff is intelligent, efficient, and caring. The atmosphere of the office is low stress and confident. Dr Stallings is a keeper!!

Submitted Nov. 12, 2006 | flag

Kind and caring. Attention to quality is an A+. Office is low stress, making you feel at ease.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2006 | flag

Excellent dentist! takes the tiem to get to know patients, excellent chairside manner, fully explains procedures and provides coherent care instructions.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2005 | flag