Rate Dr. Jane H. Frey

Dr. Jane H. Frey's Ratings

Rude and cold! She also had body odor and bad dandruff. I overlooked her personal hygeine to get assistance. She misdiagnosed and therefore prescribed medication that gave me side effects and was ineffective in addressing the problem. She seems like a very unhappy woman. Would not see her again.

Submitted July 17, 2009 | flag

This doctor has the worst bedside manner I've ever encountered. At the time I saw her, I was a little heavy, and she completely ignored my symptoms, choosing instead to rudely harp on my weight, in an weird, obsessed way. I told her that I had a history of anorexia (which is the truth; at one point I weighed 87lbs) and that I was well aware of my weight -- I had come in for a different reason. She said: "I don't care about your eating disorder history. You're fat, and you need to lose weight." I never went back to her again. Her staff seemed embarrassed, and tried to make up for her one-track mind and lack of ability to see past my weight to actually evaluate what was wrong with me, but she was just so horrible. I know some might say that she was justly telling me what I needed to hear, but I could have walked in there with a broken arm, and she would have found a way to blame my weight for it. And when someone has a history of anorexia, you just don't talk to them that way.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2008 | flag