Rate Dr. Benjamin D. Rubin

Dr. Benjamin D. Rubin's Ratings

Very rude. Absolutely no emotional support, in fact, he loses his temper if you need any assurance or emotional support. Very full of himself and burnt out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

RUDE, ARROGANT and MAJOR EGO … this guy has a horrible personality …. its all about him … he's like a petulant child who feels sorry for himself since he has has to deal with patients all day … he hates his patents …

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Dr Rubin did my daughter's ACL surgery. He and his staff are the best. We interviewed at least 4 surgeon's and researched a lot. He is thorough, involved and simply very good especially for athletes. His staff is amazing and involved. They actually answer the phone! BTW an amazing thing is how on time he and his staff are.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][768592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

I've gone to him for numerous problems, different joints. Always had thorough exams and explanations (not the case with other orthopedists). Also always had an explanation of the most reasonable course of action to achieve best function (or most realistic function). Seems to be conservative initially; not in a hurry to cut but willing to do what needs to be done in a timely way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][768591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2009

I had a tumor in my left shoulder the size of a Naval Orange. The original orthopedic surgeon said I would probably loose the use of that arm and suggested Dr. Rubin. Dr Rubin successfully removed the tumor and with no loss of arm function. I found that the doctor did lie about having observers in the operating room contrary to my instructions but I can live with that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][768590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2008

Great Doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable and a pioneer in his field. If you have a shoulder issue this is the only doctor worth seeing in southern California bar none.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][768589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2008

Outstanding orthopedist. I went to Dr. Rubin after another orthopedist mis-diagnosed my shoulder problem and operated on it. Dr. Rubin was very thorough and took a lot of time to explain exactly what a "frozen shoulder" is and what should and can be done to correct it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][768588].votes_count ]]