Rate Dr. Benjamin D. Rubin

Dr. Benjamin D. Rubin's Ratings

Dr Rubin did my daughter's ACL surgery. He and his staff are the best. We interviewed at least 4 surgeon's and researched a lot. He is thorough, involved and simply very good especially for athletes. His staff is amazing and involved. They actually answer the phone! BTW an amazing thing is how on time he and his staff are.

Submitted June 12, 2012 | flag

I've gone to him for numerous problems, different joints. Always had thorough exams and explanations (not the case with other orthopedists). Also always had an explanation of the most reasonable course of action to achieve best function (or most realistic function). Seems to be conservative initially; not in a hurry to cut but willing to do what needs to be done in a timely way.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2009 | flag

I had a tumor in my left shoulder the size of a Naval Orange. The original orthopedic surgeon said I would probably loose the use of that arm and suggested Dr. Rubin. Dr Rubin successfully removed the tumor and with no loss of arm function. I found that the doctor did lie about having observers in the operating room contrary to my instructions but I can live with that.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2008 | flag

Great Doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable and a pioneer in his field. If you have a shoulder issue this is the only doctor worth seeing in southern California bar none.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2008 | flag

Outstanding orthopedist. I went to Dr. Rubin after another orthopedist mis-diagnosed my shoulder problem and operated on it. Dr. Rubin was very thorough and took a lot of time to explain exactly what a "frozen shoulder" is and what should and can be done to correct it.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2008 | flag