Rate Dr. Reena John

Dr. Reena John's Ratings

My children have been patients of Dr. John for about 8 years. They all LOVE her, as do I. She has the best bedside manner I have ever encountered in any doctor I have ever met and visited, whether for myself or my children. She is knowledgeable and communicates medical issues very well. She honestly cares for her patients and it shows.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][768606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2012

Dr. John is the by far the best doctor I have ever seen. She really takes the time to listen to your concerns, does not talk over you and works with what works best for the child & your home. She really does know each child & remember a little bit about them and the parents too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][768605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Dr. John is one of the best my kids have gone to her since birth she is wonderful always kind and very caring her nursing staff as well is great however my only complaint is the front desk staff they are a bit rude however you dont have to deal with them for for that long plus i view it as im not there to see them any ways i love dr. john shes is GREAT!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][768604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

What a blessing to have Dr. Reena John and her team in our communities. She and her staff are above perfection. I have rated Dr. John and her staff at the top rating, because of their care, attitude, and warmth towards the children and parents. Oh know, I have not forgotten the professionalism! That comes with the territory, as noted in the character of each individual in the office. My children often went into the office having to take a shot. Upon leaving the office, they understood the reasoning for the shot and held the nurses jacket for security. It is amazing that Dr. John is familiar with her patients. This is not done by the folder, but she is able to repeat past situations with her patients. My children were able to have conversations with their doctor. Again, we are blessed to have Dr. Reena John and this wonderful team in our many areas to serve our children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][768603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2010

Dr. John is outstanding. She is helpfu, understanding, and NEVER disvalues a parents worry. My only complaint is that she doesn't see adults because I would love to have a Doctor of her quality. Her nurses are great but I agree on the office staff, there is one who is really helpful but the rest make you feel like your interupting their day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][768602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2010

Dr. John is wonderful. My children have been going to her for over 10 yrs. and she has always been very kind and caring. I ran into Dr. John at a school event and she knew me, my name and my children's names, she really does care about her patients. If it wasn't for Dr. John and her knowledge, my youngest may not be here today. I don't care how far the drive, she is worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][768601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2010

She is awesome!!! She is a bit of a drive, but it is worth it. However, I agree that her staff one of the worse, at least up front in the desk. Her nurses/nurses aides are nice/ok. A bill got sent to collections after they office failed to sign a form needed by the pharmacy to bill my insurance....now, I'm doing all the calling and faxing to get this straighten out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][768600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2009

I disagree that the entire staff is unhelpful. Dr. John's nurses have always been polite. The office staff, though, typically makes you feel like you are bothering them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][768599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2009

Dr. John is WONDERFUL! We have gone to her for 12 years and have felt that our children have well-cared for and treated. The staff has changed many times over the years with a few main-stay people. I do agree that sometimes the staff is abrupt and not as personal!! But we are there for Dr. John and that makes it worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][768598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2009

Dr. John is pretty good, I also agree with the other reviewer, I think the rest of the staff is terribly unpleasant EVERY TIME.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][768597].votes_count ]]