Dr. Richard H. Bertenshaw

Dr. Richard H. Bertenshaw

Rate Dr. Richard H. Bertenshaw

Dr. Richard H. Bertenshaw's Ratings

I love this doctor. The last one I had scared the living daylights out of me with all his doom and gloom. Dr. B puts everything into perspective, explaines it TOTALLY and best of all, doesn't make you think you are going to die all the time, especially when you arent going to. I've been with him for quite a while now and would not go anywhere else. If you what someone who is kind and considerate and very very well versed in what he does, you need Dr. Bertenshaw. I'd send my own mother to him.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2013 | flag

I've been trying to call his office for months. They keep really odd, part-time hours and even the voice mail message seems like they are trying to avoid new patients. He has a great reputation and credentials but I admit my ratings are based upon that rather than my own experience. If you cannot access a doctor the best credentials in the world won't matter. I also loose confidence in a doctor that employs support staff that can't get the basics right. I gave up.

Submitted May 8, 2009 | flag

The finest Doctor I know. He is so kind and knowledgeable. He takes so much time to explain what your problem is and explains it to you so you can understand. Excellent!

Submitted Jan. 13, 2009 | flag

In July of 2008 I phoned Dr. Bertenshaw's office to schedule an appointment for a second opinion regarding surgery for Graves Disease. An appointment time was scheduled for me, and then I was given a fax number by the receptionist to which my current endocrinologist's office could send all of my lab results. Despite having seen fax transcripts to prove that the lab results had been sent to the fax number, the receptionist in Dr. Bertenshaw's office stated that NOTHING had ever been received. I phoned Dr. Bertenshaw's office and this time told the receptionist that I was interested in dropping off a copy of my lab results, so that they could be available for my upcoming "new patient" appointment on August 5th. I was then told "just bring the lab work copies when you come in for your appointment"...On August 1st I once again contacted Dr. Bertenshaw's office to inquire whether or not lab results from my most recent blood-work on July 30th had been received by

Submitted Aug. 2, 2008 | flag