Rate Dr. Sean M. McFadden

Dr. Sean M. McFadden's Ratings

Dr. McFadden is great. He's a little unorthodox but by no means is that an unwelcome or unprofessional thing. His laid back approach puts you at ease. I came into his office feeling pretty hopeless after 2 other dr.s misdiagnosed me and he fixed my problem in the time frame that he hoped to have it resolved. I used to have anxiety about such visits but Dr. McFadden has pretty much helped me overcome those fears. He's very knowlegeable and personable. Great sense of humor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2463272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

I am extremely disappointed. Promises were made by the office (Dr & PA) about assisting me with the resolution of an ongoing problem. Yet after they referred me to 2 seperate specialist which I made appointments to see but had not got the chance to see them (I needed to get the appoinmtnets made - maybe Dr. McFadden doesn't understand that most specialist, especialy the type he referred me to can NOT be seen the very day you call, most have a month to 3 month waiting period), HE withdrew the help and promises that were made. I have never had a doctor or nurse treat me so poorly before. I would definately not recomend Sarpy County OBGYN to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2058202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2013

Dr. McFadden is the best OBGYN I have ever been to. He pays very close attention to you when you are being seen by him. He will make sure that you are seen the same day if you or he believes that it is that important. I will not change doctors unless he and his wife move or retire.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2058201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2013

Very good doctor... Very busy with ob but took that time to come back to the room and then send me some info in the mail. Good sense of humor as well. Gets to the point and makes you feel relaxed...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2058200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2011

Dr. McFadden is a good doctor. However, I always wait at least an hour and they just expect you to never say anything. It's like their time is so much more valuable then yours. I feel like he does not take the time to really make sure everything is ok. Also, the staff is very unfriendly and they are always having their own personal conversations. It's almost like the patient is bothering them. Not impressed with the office as a whole. The finance lady is not very nice she thinks she knows your insurance better than you. Won't go back if I have another child.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2058199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2010

Great physician. Made me feel very comfortable. He has a wealth of knowledge and always put me as the patient first. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2058198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2010

Had to see Mcfadden because his wife was doing a delivery and had a great visit. Came in for a simple issue and he could of been in and out but because he was complete he picked up a thyroid mass and had surgery the next week. Very laid back as well, coffee in hand, made me feel relaxed....Great couple and a great team!!!!!Nice office as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2058197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2010

Dr.McFadden makes you feel like you are the only patient he has. He takes the time to get to know you, will squeeze you in if you feel that you need it, and always takes the time to make sure you leave his office without any questions. He has the BEST bedside manner ever! and he really knows what he is talking about. He puts me at ease and I trust him. If he cannot see you for some reason his wife, Dr. Thatcher (Kay) is just as awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2058196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2010

I was a postmenopausal patient with many undiagnosed problems. Had been to more than one physician to try and find out what was causing my problems. Dr. McFadden listened to me for about 10 minutes and knew exacly what the problems were and within two months I was feeling like a new women! I have continued to see Dr. McFadden and have great faith in him as a physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2058195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2010

Dr. McFadden it the best! I have been a patient of his for over 20 years. I was a patient when he practiced in Chicago and he took good care of me with my high risk pregnancy. I moved to Nebraska and he was my doctor there as well. Now I'm back in Chicago and will be making a flight to see him for my annual visit. He treats you with respect and he knows his stuff. I would recommend him to every woman I know because he's that good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2058194].votes_count ]]