You may also like

Rate Dr. Sean M. McFadden

Dr. Sean M. McFadden's Ratings

Dr. McFadden is great! But his staff is rude! Especially the woman who does the billing. Unfortunately his employees are bringing down his reputation.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2772349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

About a year ago, I had some very weird symptoms that I couldn't figure out. My pcp couldn't figure it out after multiple visits and phone calls and finally said I needed a pelvic and suggested I go to an OBGYN. I started going down the list of providers covered by my insurance, and no one could schedule me last minute. Finally, I got to Sarpy County OBGYN, and they could (they hold open some spots for emergencies such as mine). I was so nervous because I'd never had a pelvic and wasn't sure how I felt about having a male do it. But Dr. McFadden was the perfect person for me. He was calm and professional but also joked and was personable which helped put me at ease. He quickly figured out my problem and gave me a treatment plan that made me feel at ease for the first time in a long time. That was easily the scariest moment health-wise of my life, and he guided me through it perfectly. Yes, there is a bit of a wait, but this is typical at many places. One suggestion is to book the earlier appointments. I've seen his PA Becky too, and she's great, friendly, professional, and a great medical provider. I haven't seen his wife but have heard great things. Overall, this is a great practice, and Dr. McFadden is a great physician. It's really out of my way to go see him, but it is more than worth it. I think that's one of the biggest testaments to how good he is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

I had a Hysterectomy with severe complications. I had better care and bed side manners from the General Surgeon that assisted. I was referred to a specialist ... top hospital out of state for further surgeries. I remember waking up in recovery & the nurses were angry how Dr. McFadden was speaking to them, trying to inquire how my surgery went. It wasn't in my medical records to they were protecting me. But more so ... through the whole process during all my surgeries Dr. McFadden said if I had any questions to call him .... and he'd personally call me back no matter what time. He blew off calls. NOT once BUT twice. Then had his senior nurse call and ask if I wanted to see a psychiatrist. He's got the biggest Super Ego. But .... once you criticize him .... your no longer a "special patient". He very much does talk about other patients ... but doesn't give names. And with the size of the community he's practicing in that's a gamble. Sadly he's destroying his wife's reputation as she's his partner
When I had my hysterectomy ... I saw Kaye Thatcher in the hospital more than Sean McFadden.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2740084].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 1, 2015

Had to see " Sean " because his wife was out on a snow day. Neat guy, listened, solved my issue, but roped me into screening mammo and colonoscopy that we're not offered at my primary. Also, baseline blood work picked up low vitamin D and he started me on weight loss medicine. Very impressed

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

An absolutely wonderful physician. Able to solve complicated problems that stump others. Incredibly knowledgable. Incredibly competent. Incredibly caring. A life saver, literally.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2701771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

I went to Dr. McFadden and I told him of pelvic pain. He repeatedly over 1 1/2 said I just had UTIs. I explained multiple times that I never had any symptoms of UTIs other than pelvic pain. I finally saw a pelvic specialist and had to have surgery because I had severe endometriosis.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2700806].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Dr. McFadden is great. He's a little unorthodox but by no means is that an unwelcome or unprofessional thing. His laid back approach puts you at ease. I came into his office feeling pretty hopeless after 2 other dr.s misdiagnosed me and he fixed my problem in the time frame that he hoped to have it resolved. I used to have anxiety about such visits but Dr. McFadden has pretty much helped me overcome those fears. He's very knowlegeable and personable. Great sense of humor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2463272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

I am extremely disappointed. Promises were made by the office (Dr & PA) about assisting me with the resolution of an ongoing problem. Yet after they referred me to 2 seperate specialist which I made appointments to see but had not got the chance to see them (I needed to get the appoinmtnets made - maybe Dr. McFadden doesn't understand that most specialist, especialy the type he referred me to can NOT be seen the very day you call, most have a month to 3 month waiting period), HE withdrew the help and promises that were made. I have never had a doctor or nurse treat me so poorly before. I would definately not recomend Sarpy County OBGYN to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2058202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2013

Dr. McFadden is the best OBGYN I have ever been to. He pays very close attention to you when you are being seen by him. He will make sure that you are seen the same day if you or he believes that it is that important. I will not change doctors unless he and his wife move or retire.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2058201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2013

Very good doctor... Very busy with ob but took that time to come back to the room and then send me some info in the mail. Good sense of humor as well. Gets to the point and makes you feel relaxed...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2058200].votes_count ]]