Rate Dr. Michael Gerard Bodnar

Dr. Michael Gerard Bodnar's Ratings

Dr. Bodnar is rude and very rushed. When speaking with the staff they appear to be "puppets " under control of the greedy doctors in this group.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][768763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2013

Love Dr Bodnar - but have to find someone in network :-( He is very thorough, explains everything and his office staff is friendly, and accommodating. I like that he is willing to be aggressive - I have a family history of skin cancer and he always makes sure I am comfortable with our level of preventative care - hate that finances force me to leave.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][768762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2012

Dr. Bodnar is great. He is very knowledgeable and makes you feel comfortable. The staff though, they are just awful. Every nurse I have seen there is rude and makes you feel like dirt. They obviously don't care a bit about the patients or enjoy their job. I am astounded by how horrible they are!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][768761].votes_count ]]