Rate Dr. Jordan B. Pritikin

Dr. Jordan B. Pritikin's Ratings

i am sorry, i dont agree with the other reviewers. they are incompetent and UNPROFESSIONAL, ESPECIALLY when it comes to follow ups. they treat people like numbers and the doctor takes FAR more patients than he should (the earliest apptmt was 1 month later). you want to be greedy? fine, assume the consequences because i have switched to a much more personable & professional Dr, Robert Kern (great reviews).i dont have much space to write my own experience here, but you can check it out on yelp.com. Hope it helps and saves you time & $.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2058557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

had not met deductible 500 so visit expensive. super thorough doesnt rush into surgery option, conservative which i respected. went for sleep study referral. prescribed latest drops for nose first time breathed clear in many years without steroids!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2058556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2013

I am SO grateful to have found this doctor. He is very calm and patient, and explained everything he was doing before he did it. He sat down with me and went over my CT scan slide by slide, explaining what I was seeing on the screen. My previous doctor had flipped quickly through the images and then thrown a prescription at me. I completely trust Dr. Pritikin and am so glad I found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2058555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

Excellent doc, delightful person, very helpful and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2058554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Pritikin was the best! Helpful and quick! He doesn't waste time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2058553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

very helpful, explains everything well, takes his time with you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2058552].votes_count ]]