Rate Dr. Marcy Susman

Dr. Marcy Susman's Ratings

The man is an angel. Best doctor ever -- kind & thorough. Beat me to his office @ 6:30 in the am before my surgery. Utterly dedicated to his profession & patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Susman for several years and my mother has been a patient for at least 25. He is warm and caring and very special. I waited over 2 years for my last mammo/ultrasound several weeks ago and he detected a problem. I am Stage 0 and will need surgery in several weeks but he is still in touch with me, calling me, asking how I am. He is a treasure. I would fly cross country to remain his patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

What can you say for a doctor who is so caring, thoughtful and kind. He is the best. I live in CT and tried going to Yale for my mamo. Was not a good idea. I am back to stay.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2058599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

I can't say enough nice things about Dr. Susman. Several years ago I moved far away from NYC, but I refuse to give him up. I fly to NYC for an annual with Dr. Susman every year. WHO reads your mammogram matters just as much as getting one at all (and maybe more). Besides unparalleled competence in his field, Dr. Susman is one of the nicest most genuine human beings I've ever encountered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2058598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2014

I am a breast cancer survivor and have been treated in Manhattan for years. I went to a well-known facility in mid-town Manhattan, but it was like a factory .. a 'mill' .. people waiting on line for a quick mammography. I needed to find a better facility. I was referred to Dr. Susman - that was back in 2003. I now reside in Pa. and still make the 400 mile (round trip) to see Dr. Susman, annually. I would not consider going elsewhere. He is gifted in his profession and performs his own ultrasound examination. He is not only medically gifted, but he is a good human being, funny, and thoughtful. You are never rushed and all questions are answered clearly. At one visit, I mentioned I was having carpal tunnel surgery on my wrists. He printed out information about the surgery I was contemplating .. I was amazed he took time to explain it to me. A truly sincere doctor. We could use more like him. Additionally, he has a very competent and welcoming staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2058597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Great doctor, great office staff, wonderful experience, start to finish. You never feel rushed and you are never treated with anything other than respect. Truly a doctor I would recommend to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2058596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2011

Dr. Susman is excellent! Kind, compassionate, sensitive, gentle, efficient, on time and smart. He makes mammographies and sonograms stress-LESS.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2058595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2010

Dr. Susman is an outstanding M.D. He is extremely competent, well-organized, dignified, and communicates exceptionally well with the patient, and tries to communicate with his fellow doctors. He does what he says he will do. I feel fortunate to have him on my case. Unfortunately, he does not accept my current insurance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2058594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

Absolutely wonderful. Kind, caring, and expert at what he does. I love him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2058593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2009

I had a terrible experience with a hospital exam - I was in tears with no answers and scared - Dr. susman took one look and told me to relax, I was fine - and he was right - they would not give a straight answer to any of my questions, but Dr. Susman was great and explained everything and even why they were not making a clear decision for my mamogram. I would not go anywhere else....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2058592].votes_count ]]