Rate Dr. Christina Weltz

Dr. Christina Weltz's Ratings

Christina weltz is a professional caring breast surgeon and breast specialist that cares for patients with cancer. She is a compassionate person and takes her time in explaining information so that you can better understand your diagnosis. I am honored, thankful and blessed to have her as my doctor.She Is skillful, competent and has a wonderful team of professional staff that compliments her high level of care. She is a doctor that understands the importance of having compassion when meeting with her patients so that she can develop a trusting relationship.She is a wonderful doctor. I rate her a ten for delivering care at a level of excellence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Just here to confirm all the positive comments regarding Dr. Christina Weltz! She is an amazing surgeon who takes the time to be with a patient experiencing the shock of breast cancer. From the first consultation, going into the OR, and recovery period she was consistently there for not only me, but my husband and family. I still have a way to go but I have the certainty she will be there for the same support. I recommend her highly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2463299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

PLEASE BE AWARE BEFORE YOU GO!! Seeing this doctor means not only paying out the doctor but you will also have to pay Mount Sinai A LOT of money in addition and I have insurance. I will not go back to this doctor because of this issue. Why have to pay double to see a doctor for 10 minutes?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2058674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2013

Excellent surgeon. Spent much more time with me than I would have ever expected. Made me feel completely at ease about having a double mastectomy and reconstructive surgery. Patiently and thoroughly answered all my questions, returned all my calls and even visited me on a regular basis in the hospital after my surgery. Probably the best doctor and surgeon I've ever encountered. Plus a very helpful and courteous staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2058673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2013

Dr. Christina Weltz is an outstanding breast surgeon. She is highly skilled, compassionate and ethical. Her office staff are efficient and polite. I was highly anxious about the best course of action for my breast health concerns, and Dr. Weltz spent a very generous amount of time with me - carefully explaining my various options, putting me at ease so I could make an informed decision. I am totally satisfied with the excellent advice and state-of-the-art clinical care she provided me. I would recommend Dr. Weltz to any women in a heartbeat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2058672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2013

Dr Weltz got me through my diagnosis, my surgery and my chemotherapy.. Was always there as a doctor and a person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2058671].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2013

Wonderful surgeon and staff! couldnt be happier. The staff is extremely helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2058670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2013

It's hard to understand how a person like this one can still be in practice. I totally agree with everyone's negative opinion. Unfortunaltelly I went to her and she was absolutely inhumane. Moreover, she performed I procedure I didn't need and couldn't have been more careless about me after ruining my body. She acted insane in the operating room where she left her hair dangling avobe my surgery site, wore earrings and didn't even acknowledge I was there! She never told me I had the option of going through breast reconstruction. I agree that most of the positive comments must be her own.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2058680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2013

The easiest proceedure I ever had, and I've had more than I care to remember, was performed by Christina Weltz,MD. If I didn't have a bandage on my chest, and a drain bag in my fanny pack, no one would believe that I had had surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2058669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2011

My wife is a patient of Dr. Weltz and my wife is more than happy the way she was treated. When my wife's mammography was not too clear. Dr. Weltz walked my wife down to supervise how she wants it taken. I think this is personal care at its best. Dr. Welts and her team of Doctors also done a biopsy and the result was called our home the next day. I like to thank her for treating my wife like a human being not just a number. Her humanity and talent is one of best I've ever experienced....Thanks doc. Hiroki Toma & Angelica Toma

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2058668].votes_count ]]