Dr. Maurice S. Haber

Grad. Year: 1956

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Maurice S. Haber has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Maurice" to "Maurice S."

20/08/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "VALLEY VILLAGE" to "North Hollywood"
RID: 2476949
17/11/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Haber is a great Dr-kind of reminds me of a grandfather figure. He listens and takes time with his patients adding a little humor to the visit. His staff is very courteous and respectful. I am a relatively new patient of Dr Haber, a little over 1 year. I have visited him several times and still agree I will keep him as my Dr. When I have visited him he knows what is wrong and he has helped me feel much better in a few days following the visit. I have recommended him to my husband and mother in law and they both agree he is a good Dr.
Insurance: Aetna
Respond

04/04/10 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1096296
03/02/10 5 5 5 5 I don't pay very much out of pocket. I call him Doc. He's the best family practioner this side of town; they're very old school, handwriting invoices; very personalized service; front office person is always lovely; they have the best nurse, when she gives shots, you don't even know it; his clientelle is much older than me (50+) and I am 39 but doc has taken very good care of me throughout my Endometriosis years. He was my biggest support, listens and tells the funniest jokes at every visit. he's such a pleasure; very knowledgable; always speaks to the patient and not at the patient; he's the way doctors were meant to be.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 602721
31/05/08 5 5 5 5 Both my husband and I go to Dr. Haber. He is an amazing doctor. In all my years (58) I have never received the quality of care that I do from him and his staff.  Respond
RID: 223833
22/03/07 5 5 5 excellent genuine doctor. most other physicians want to kick you out of their exam room after about 3 minutes so they can squeeze in 10 patients an hour. dr haber is an old wise man who is funny and caring and true to his profession. not a money making machine like so many doctors (and dentists!) out there.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 44861
12/09/06 5 5 5 It is impossible to describe how wonderful Dr. Haber is. He respects my intelligence, and we have many wonderful discussions about my conditions. I feel free to ask him about anything. I highly recommend him to anybody living in or around Studio City who needs a general practioner  Respond