Rate Dr. Steven I. Tay

Dr. Steven I. Tay's Ratings

Superb diagnostician. Friendly demeanor. Nothing but praise for this physician.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2012 | flag

Dr. Tay is amazing...he is the most knoweledgeable dr I have ever had. He is compassionate, warm and quite interesting and I always leave the office feeling confident about my health. He is always there for his patients, it doesnt matter when you call him...you can always count on him to get back to you. One in a Million, we should clone him!

Submitted Nov. 22, 2010 | flag

Dr. Tay is wonderful. He's a tremendous diagnostician. Soon after I began seeing him 12 years ago he diagnosed two conditions, hypothyroidism and arthritis, that had been misdiagnosed as "problems of a women nearing 40" by my previous doctor. He's warm and empathetic, and he really behaves like an old-fashioned familiy doctor--when my fiance had a terrible asthma attack, before his health insurance started, Dr. Tay saw him right away, gave him the meds and then, to our surprise, charged him only $10. Sometimes he dithers about decisions, and he's the most neurotic doctor one could imagine, (which can be oddly soothing). He can't be on time to save his life--even if you're the first appointment at 7:30 am, he manages to be late. And his staff is often hard to deal with, because only the most eccentric people could ever put up with him. But his positives really outweight his negatives. I feel lucky to have such a caring, smart, deeply experienced, savvy doctor!

Submitted April 10, 2009 | flag

Steven Tay is the very best, a "doctor of doctors". No insurance taken, but the service and quality of care is worth it.

Submitted June 16, 2008 | flag

Dr. Tay is a fantastic person, and a great diagnostician. I thought I was the only patient he treated so special but he seems to really treat everyone who comes to see him as a member of the family - can't say enough good things about this man.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2008 | flag

Dr. Tay is the best! He's everything you want your doctor to be, plus he's a very funny guy. Great sense of humor!

Submitted Aug. 9, 2006 | flag

A real gem! Wonderful, caring, concerned doctor and human being.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2005 | flag

Visiting Dr. Tay is a very refreshing experience. Dr. Tay takes a real interest in his patients, is both thorough and will take the time to explain potential current and future conditions and treatment options. (Including no treatment.) And he will call you proactively with test results! Leave yourself time when visiting, he's not the fastest, but the time is well spent.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2005 | flag

Dr. Tay is a wonderful human being - he really cares about his patients. What doctor calls you on a Sunday afternoon to discuss you test results.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2004 | flag