Rate Dr. Robert J. Koch

Dr. Robert J. Koch's Ratings

I was short of breathe and my legs were full of water. I went to Dr. Koch because he saved my brother from a heart attack with a stent. I had a cardiac catheterization then a pacemaker from Dr. Koch - it was really easy, I was surprised how well it went. Now I can walk for blocks and have more energy. My wife is happy because I can dance with her at the weddings now. Dr. Koch's office has nice young ladies who are a big help, very friendly. I saw Dr. Koch on TV and now I know why. He is the best in Lake County and his partners are great heart doctors too. The office is clean and nice. If I have to wait for Dr Koch I know he is running to save a life. Thank God for such hard working doctors because they make a big difference in our life.

Submitted April 7, 2012 | flag

Nicest Doctor, friendly and honest. He saved my wife from dying of failing heart. We trust his judgement.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2011 | flag

My family doctor said I had heart failure, so he referred me to a cardiologist. I chose Dr. Koch because he saved my brother from a heart attack. I feel that I can trust Dr. Koch, the way he listens and answers my questions with words I can understand. He improved my heart failure so that I can breath better now, and my chest pain is gone. Several nurses at the hospital told me they take their parents to see Dr. Koch. He is a very busy doctor but he always seems to find time for me.I wish I could use him for my general MD, but he is a heart specialist. Dr. Koch performed a cardiac catheterization on me, changed around my medication, then he did an echo of my heart where he put me to sleep and had me swallow a small probe that put my heart back into normal rhythm. My leg swelling got better, my lungs cleared, my stomach felt like it was not so bloated, and I could breath easy again. It's great to have found an old fashioned doctor who knows all the new tricks.

Submitted May 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. Koch saved my husband's life. He is very direct with you. He is polite but will not let you fool yourself. Dr. Koch talked to my husband in a way that he finally listened, did the tests, had the cardiac catheterization and stent. Thank you Dr. Koch !

Submitted Dec. 30, 2010 | flag

Wow...very smart, warm, personable. The nurses at the hospital told me he was one of the best. I had to wait a litte bit for his appointment, but it was worth it. Dr. Koch seems to know more about the cardiac medicines than any other doctor I had heard of. When he did a cardiac catheterization, my Mother did'nt even get a bruise. Thank Goodness for such doctors!

Submitted Nov. 21, 2009 | flag