Rate Dr. Patricia L. Rogers

Dr. Patricia L. Rogers's Ratings

Be careful. She is irresponsible with her diagnosis. She made a surgical mistake during my surgery. The surgery I later found out wasn't even necessary. So, not only did I not need the surgery, but I'm suffering from her mistake years later. At the time, she merely said that she was 'sorry'. She has caused me years of terrible pain and anguish, not to mention the horrible scar.

Submitted July 8, 2013 | flag

I haven't seen Dr. Rogers in years. I was forced to find a new doctor when she dismissed a serious problem. Dr. Rogers has a great bedside manner and really is a nice person. However, I had a cyst that was growing by the minute. When I suspected it had ruptured, she "confirmed" that by feeling around. She never ordered a follow up ultrasound. Turns out the cyst was still there and continuing to grow. The next dr. I saw said, "I can't believe she left this in you." I was in terrible pain and surgery (by another doctor) fixed my problems. I also had endo which I had expressed a concern to her about. Her response was, "Well, if you are going to have a baby (my husband and I were talking about trying at the time), don't worry about it. That will get rid of it." Turns out I had a zero percent chance of getting pregnant at that time due to the cyst and endo. Thankfully, my new doctor fixed me right up and I was able to conceive. She should have ordered a follow up ultrasound.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2008 | flag

Always spends time with me and answers my questions. Is excellent with follow-up after surgery, etc.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2005 | flag