Rate Dr. Vidyadhar S. Hede

Dr. Vidyadhar S. Hede's Ratings

WORST DR EVER SEEN! I went to see him as referred by another dr but it took over 2 weeks to get someone intelligent enough to make an appointment there. The staff is RUDE and the Dr is WORSE then the staff!!!! I tried explaining my pain, but he just spoke over me and WAS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL LAUGHED AT WHAT I WAS SAYING AND JUST SHOOK HIS HEAD. He hardly spome a word LITERALLY TURNED HIS CHAIR TOOK A BREATH AND JUST STARED AT ME. Then he proceeded to take 2 cell phone calls and spoke about other patients and their conditions and what types of medicines he was going to put them on....which is a BIG HIPPA VIOLATION!!!! Also said he didnt agree with what the MRI results showed & and never understood him. When it xame to making an appointment for pain injections he said it would be another month before he could do them because he was going ON VACATION and vouldnt fit me in before them!!!!REALLY!!!! AS I WALKED OUT OF THE OFFICE I CALLED MY INSURANCE TO FIND A GOOD DR STAY FAR AWAY FROM HERE

Submitted June 19, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Hede's for 10 or 12 years. I have all the confidence in the world in him. I have had 5 neck surgeries and a shoulder surgery and Dr. Hede has always taken care of my pain management. I really can't explain how confident i am with Dr.Hede and his office staff.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2013 | flag

Horrible doctor. Got assigned to him after surgery. Changed medications and dosage before ever seeing or talking to him. Completely unaware of past history and pre existing conditions. When I tried to explain things to him he rolled his eyes and laughed. I asked him what was so funny because I didn't see anything amusing about the situation. Very unprofessional. I did some research and he wasn't even educated in the United States.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2013 | flag

I have used Dr. Hede for the last 6 months, and have always found him and his staff to be helpful. I had a cervical fusion of my C3 & C4 in October 2012, since then he has handled my pain management and treatment. My main focus was getting off of the medications while helping to eleviate my pain. The most I ever had to wait was maybe 15 minuted in the waiting room (normal for most doctors)and maybe 5 minutes in the exam room. He took his time listening and hearing me as to what I was wanting - no more pills!

Submitted April 2, 2013 | flag

My wife was referred to Dr Hede because of some long term pain issues. Her (1) office visit was a pleasant experience. Dr Hede was very helpful, professional, intelligent, even witty. He discussed many possible remedies for her, the potential side effects, appropriateness for her, and what her expectations should be. Also he was a good listener and adjusted her pain management plan based on her past experiences. I would recommend this doctor.

Submitted March 8, 2012 | flag

the best doctor does know what he is talking about very kind

Submitted Feb. 17, 2012 | flag

Very rude. Never explained what my problem was or how he planned to treat it. Spent about 2 minutes with me then set up hospital procedure (injection). Visited with me for about 15 seconds prior to procedure and never visited me post procedure. I will never use him again. His license should be revolked.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2011 | flag

Would not ever recommend! Would wait for hours to see him in pain!

Submitted Sept. 4, 2011 | flag

I left my last office visit crying. He shot every idea about alternate therapies but then griped (literally rolled his chair in my face) and raised his voice. Worst doctor I have ever seen. Saw him for eight months and his concern and time for me became less and less.

Submitted June 15, 2011 | flag

Horrible doctor, did not explain my condition to me. The girl who anwers phones are extremely rude. Its very hard to understand there thick accent. I would not go back to this doctor, he is a scam artist, and will not prescribe any pain medication. I tried to get a RF on my medication and it took 4 days to get a call back, The biller whos accent was thick didnt know why I had to pay so much, but she knew how much I owe, and when i finally did get a refund check back it was almost a month later. I will not be going back.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2010 | flag