Rate Dr. Jeffrey A. Loewy

Dr. Jeffrey A. Loewy's Ratings

Dr. Lowey is great his receptionist rude. Our time is just as valuable as yours.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2013

Bad first impression of his office. Can't get an appointment when I am sick and his receptionist wants me to then speak to someone in billing to put me into the system for the future. What is the point of a doctor who can't see you when you are sick?? Receptionist was rude and not accomidating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Dr Loewy is excellent. He has great bedside manner. I trust his expertise and he does pertinent testing only. He is very easy to speak to and I can't say enough good things about him. It's been a nightmare for me dealing with his receptionist (Luann). I've only had her actually answer the phone twice in 4 years. While I can get appointments very quickly, she is often rude, gives advice without consulting doctor or making an appt, and is not helpful for obtaining test results. I have a couple long term medical problems and like to be told the results of my blood work (even if it's just a message that it was reviewed or everything is fine). I've also had issues refilling prescriptions in this practice (sent to the pharmacy wrong). If you can deal with some headaches from the staff, Dr. Loewy is exceptional. I unfortunately could not.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2013

I love Dr. Loewy. My whole family has been seeing him for a real long time, and he's alway's done good for us. He is an extremely intellengent man. And his secretary Luann, is so sweet and helpful, she has done a lot for me in medical situations. I highly reccommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2012

Dr. Loewy was easy to speak with. He took his time to learn more about what's bothering me. He was very punctual and my whole visit including blood tests took 35 minutes. I will be using him as my regular GP from now on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2011

Excellent doctor and great guy. He really cares about you and will take the time to listen and consider what you say. Office staff is excellent also.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2010

Dr. Loewy is everything I sought in a general practitioner and a true partner in making healthcare decisions. He spends the time to learn what he needs to and makes sound judgments. With a great deal of experience in the field working with doctors, I can say that he is an exceptional provider, exemplifying the ideal in the role.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2009

Professional, knowledgeable, courteous, caring, takes time to listen to you so that you don't feel rushed. Very nice staff, as well. Call and schedule your appointment with complete confidence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

I absolutely love him. He is a wonderful caring guy who is sincerely interested in your well being. He explains everything he is doing so you understand what you need to do to get / stay well. I am very comfortable with him. He Cares!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2007

My wife goes to him & her family has been with him for close to 20 years, very nice, easy going, not greedy. A terrific guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059177].votes_count ]]