Rate Dr. Stuart Henochowicz

Dr. Stuart Henochowicz's Ratings

I have been into many allergist in the past not knowing ever what I was allergic to. Dr. H. took the time to find out what Iam allergic to it was a medication I constantly took that made me have allergic reaction. Thanks to Dr. H now I know what I am allergic to. Very skillful and patient with his patients the knowledge and great attitude is a plus.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2011 | flag

Outstanding care, across the board. Both Dr H and Dr Enelow are very, very knowledgeable and careing physicians.

Submitted March 2, 2010 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Henochowicz for almost twenty years now and have never had a physician express more genuine care and concern for his patients. Everytime I go in he asks not only how I am doing but also how other family members who were once patients are doing. He has an incredible ability to remember your previous health issues and this ability actually helped to quickly identify a serious health concern before it became life threatening. I have never felt that he has rushed through an appt and would and do highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new physician.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2010 | flag

Dr. H. was my doctor for many, many years. He does genuinely care about his patients. I have found his staff to be wonderful. I'm not sure why the other poster gives them a bad review. I have only moved on to find a more wholistic doctor who will prescribe supplements instead of prescription meds when appropriate. But I do miss Dr. H.

Submitted April 27, 2009 | flag

Doctor H and Doctor Enelow are in practice together and the same hold true for both. Doctor H has been my doctor for about 12 years now. He is a very good doctor and cares about his patients. Thats the good part. The bad is that the office staff is awful. No one knows whats going on, theyre disorganized, a lil on the rude side, and hardly ever answer the phone. They are also a teaching practice for interns. Im not there for them to train on, its a waste of my time to tell my story multiple time to them and then to Dr. H. They also ask me things are already in my file - try reading it beforehand. Also, the appointments never start on time, im not talking like 10 minutes or so, im talking like 45 or more consistantly. There is a lab onsite which makes it convenient for bloodwork etc, but they tech are usually rude. It can also take several weeks to get an appointment - not that great of a turn around when youre sick and need care.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2008 | flag

Great Doctor - I've been seeing him for almost 10 years for asthma/allergies. Compassionate, open-minded, actively involved with teaching.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2008 | flag

Dr. H is great . . . he has been my doctor for six years now. What I really like is how much he genuinely cares about his patients.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2008 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. Henochowicz for well over a year. He's the best doc I've ever had. He spends a lot of time with patients, answers questions completely, and is generally a very nice guy. I highly recommend him.

Submitted July 26, 2007 | flag

Dr. Henochowicz seems to care about patients. Allegies are his speciality

Submitted Oct. 23, 2006 | flag