Rate Dr. Peter A. Luongo

Dr. Peter A. Luongo's Ratings

Dr. Luongo has been our family physcian for many years. We have received excellent care from his staff & Dr. Sciabatti. They are wonderful caring doctors who respond to your calls & needs right away. I highly recommend them to friends & family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

What is important to me that Dr. Luongo really cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2059246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2012

I dont go to the doctor often but I am so happy once I get out of that waiting room and into an exam room. The staff is rude and downright mean at times. Always rushed and huffing and puffing about having to work and deal with patients. I understand it may not be easy to do but there is no need for sick people to be treated this way. Fortunately Dr. Luongo and Sciambati are wonderful doctors and knowledgeable. But to witness arrogance and disdain for patients in the waiting room is very distressing. I fear when I get old that this is how I will be treated and I may look elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2011

I found Dr. Luongo to be a very knowledgeable, caring doctor, who takes his time and does a complete examination, and makes you feel very comfortable. I almost did not go to him because of the poor reviews of his staff, which are true, they are rude, unpleasant and make you feel like you are bothering them, but he than makes up for them. However, they are a poor representation of him and should be spoken to or replaced. If it gets to much I will look for another doctor. I am still trying to figure out how they get away with it, I am sure people have complained.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2011

As a new patient in Dr. Luongo's office, I found Dr. Luongo to be very knowledgeable, and a caring interested physician. I'm sorry to say the same does not go for his staff. I found his staff to be rude, abrupt and completely lacking in customer (patient) service skills. The doctor would do better if he got rid of some of his staff at the reception desks and start anew with staff who are people friendly and accommodating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

The most rude and disrespectful staff I've ever met. Show up to the office late every time with no warning to their patients. I will NOT be going back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

I agree that his staff used to be very rude and unhelpful BUT that changed when the office moved across the street. Good and friendly doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Best Dr I've had in 40 years (since my family doc retired)Dr Luongo takes time to call on phone, is very thorough, and listens to what you say. Great diagnosis' and great patient rlationship skills. I highly recommend. Staff has always been nice and helpful to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Staff is very helpful and very courteous. Very busy office and staff is overworked. Would be helpful if more employees were on staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2011

I love that he has you meet in his office after your physical.....also gives you plenty of time to discuss and ask questions.Bad is that I asked for 3 referrals for insurance reasons, but he wrote me NONE!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059239].votes_count ]]