Rate Dr. Greg S. Morganroth

Dr. Greg S. Morganroth's Ratings

Absolutely amazing experience. i went in for Smart Lipo. I don't know why I waited so long and wasted time and money on less effective proceedureslike Zerona. The results were amazing and Dr. Morganroth and his staff were supportive through the whole experience. they made me feel good about what I was doing nad were very encouraging and excited for me.

Submitted July 12, 2012 | flag

I am a very happy patient of Dr. Greg Morganroth. In the fall of 2011 I was diagnosed by my dermatologist as having basal cell cancer on the edge of my nostril. A Mohs surgeon successfully dealt with the cancer but left my nose seriously disfigured. After consultation with this surgeonI surmised that I would be better off with a different physician to deal with the cosmetic end of things.I spoke with a number of cosmetic surgeons recommended to me and then enthusiastically chose Dr. Morganroth who had been recommended by a friend. The initial procedure was promptly scheduled for early January. This first visit after my decision to proceed began with an additional Mohs surgery and the first step of the corrective work. While this has been traumatic for me I cannot emphasize enough how supporticve and reassuring Dr. Mojrganroth and everyone in his office has been on every visit. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Morganroth. I am so pleased with the results. CLR

Submitted July 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Morganroth is a very serious and competent physician. He's pleasant and professional, communicates clearly, and answers all questions. He performed a lower blepharoplasty and no one could even tell I had had surgery done that same day. Although there was some slight swelling, there were no bruises or any marks whatsoever. In a week, there was hardly any evidence of even that. The bags under my eyes are completely gone, and I am extremely happy with the outcome of this procedure. I highly recommend him and would see him again for any other similar procedures needed.

Submitted July 2, 2012 | flag

Dr. Morganroth is extreme knowledgeable. He takes additional measures to ensure his patients get the best possible treatment. He truly cares about his patients and their health.

Submitted June 18, 2012 | flag

Extremely professional and knowledgeable. I hightly recommend Dr. Morganroth. He is one of the most talented surgeons I have ever come across.

Submitted May 21, 2012 | flag

Dr. Morganroth is absolutely the best cosmetic dermatologist in the Bay area! He is genius with fillers and passionate about using minimally invasive techniques to restore youthfulness to the face, and the end results are amazing. I have seen several other doctors for the same treatment, but was forced to hide behind heavy makeup to conceal all the bruising, which lasted as long as 3-4 weeks. Sure, less down time than a more invasive route (which I do not believe is best for me anyway), but when you wear very little make up, and then show up at work looking like your face was plastered with it, the result is anything but subtle. I finally realized that Dr. Morganroth is the only doctor confident and skilled enough to administer this treatment, and hardly any bruising!...so now I am going to him for everything. Both he and his staff were professional, patient, kind, did not rush anything, and were very personable. I feel immensely fortunate to have found Dr. Morganroth and CSI!

Submitted March 18, 2012 | flag

He performed a vertical facelift, eyelid and neck lift. The staff took time to answer my questions, the appointments always on time (within 15 minutes.) Dr. Morganroth never made me feel as if he wanted to rush my appointments, very good about answering my questions. He explained procedures and made sure I understood what to expect.He is mentoring Dr. Barlow for a year. I found him delightful. He too,took his time with me and was very patient. His future patients will be lucky to have him. The nurses during the surgery were great.very professional. They are obviously well trained and made me feel secure, working like a well oiled machine with each other and with Dr. Morganroth and Dr. Barlow.Dr. Morganroth cared that I was happy with his work. If one has unrealistic expectations, he will let them know. Professional, skilled, yes. But also caring and concerned about my feelings. I will return with any future concerns to Drs. Morganroth, Barlow and staff.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2012 | flag

Dr. Morganroth is an excellent doctor. My mother had to have Mohs surgery on her nose. In order to reconstruct the area, Dr. Morganroth had to perform a skin graft, using tissue from my mother's ear. After just a few weeks, you can already tell that the end result is going to be excellent. He also had to rebuild the cartilage in her nose, using cartilage from her ear. My mother remarked that she was really impressed with the painstaking efforts the doctor made to ensure that he did this in such a manner that her breathing would not be impaired. Many dermatologists would not have been qualified to handle both the Mohs surgery and this type of reconstruction and would have referred my mother to another doctor. As for personal attributes, I found Dr. Morganroth to be very friendly and approachable and remarkably humble, considering his fine credentials. His staff was also very caring and attentive to my mother. This doctor is the total package, and I highly recommend him.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2011 | flag

Dr. Morganroth operated on me for skin cancer. He is extremely knowledgeable and exacting. I can not recommend him highly enough. I believe he is as meticulous with cosmetic procedures as he is for medical procedures. He settles for nothing less than perfection. That is what I want with the doctors I see. His staff are uniformly helpful and professional. If you want the best dermatology surgeon you'll even have, see Dr. Morganroth. I've lived in New York, Chicago, Washington DC and San Francisco and seen dermatologists in all those cities. Dr. Morganroth remains at the very top of my list.

Submitted June 27, 2011 | flag

The best in the business! I have been a patient of Dr Morganroth's for over 10 years. He has removed several skin cancers for me; some requiring plastic surgery. I would never go to anyone else. Great surgeon, great results and great staff!

Submitted Jan. 20, 2011 | flag