Rate Dr. Greg S. Morganroth

Dr. Greg S. Morganroth's Ratings

I recently meet with Dr. Morganroth to consult on the possibility of a neck lift. Prior to my visit I read comments on this website regarding his arrogance. Dr. Morganroth exhibits ample confidence in his skills, a trait I certainly want in any physician, surely in one performing surgery on or about my face. He was not at all arrogant and I think to characterize him this way is inaccurate. He gave me all of the time I wanted, explaining his procedures and patiently answering my many questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

Dr morganroth performed mohs surgery for my face cancers three times. Dr. M skilled surgery was precise and with little or no discomfort and very little scaring. So i decided to have a upper and lower bleph (my eyes done) and a chin lipo (my chin done). It was an amazing experience. No only was it virtually pain free. it was done while i was awake and the results are the best thing i have ever done for myself. With his skill, i look so great! my recovery time was short. It has only been a short time and there is no sign of anything other than how good i look. He and his staff are amazing. I would rate him...a 10 plus.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

I went to Dr. Morganroth for an eyelid procedure. I had already had the procedure done (re done)TWICE by an extremely well known SF Doc. It was not successful. And I was extremely upset and distrustful. After asking many questions (and even taking out my frustration on Dr. Morganroth), he performed the procedure. The difference was amazing! That was in 2003 and now 2009, it still looks great. (He even sent me flowers as I recouped!). I guess I look at his arrogance differently...it is a coping mechanism to deal with very emotional people... and not too far under the surface, is a really talented caring nice man. I would recommend him to anyone. (My friend who recommended him, had surgery on her face for cancer and within a week the scar was not visible).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

I came across him on the internet, decided he is the best fit for my Mohs surgery on my scalp. I right away got an appointment next day. He seemed a little full of himself ( I guess you could call it confident), rushed and actually intimidating. He assured me that my carzinoma is no big deal, I'll be in and out and back to work next day, I should not worry, emphazising his great knowledge and skills. I quickly got an appointment and it turned out bigger, deeper. He even sent me home with a hole in my head, because he had no time anymore to stich it up. Next day he "fixed" me with over 50 stiches. No big deal ! Yeah right, I could not go to work for 1 week and spent 3 days in bed in great pain. When I went back after 3 days in pain, he looked down on me " well, everybody is different".. well,I still think he is a great surgeon, but no people skills. But, hey, do I rather want a doctor with people skills or a guy who know what he is doing? Bit more time and expectation mgmt would not hurt

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2009

I saw Dr. Morganroth and two other Mohs surgeons based on recommendations from my dermatologist for treatment of my nose skin cancer. Although Dr. Morganroth was the most confident of the surgeons, I chose to go to another Mohs surgeon because his office was close to my home and his office was smaller and slower pace. My cancer was larger than expected and I was surprised when the doctor told me that I would have to see a plastic surgeon because he didn't feel comfortable fixing the hole. The plastic surgeon wanted to attach my forehead to my nose under full anesthesia. In a panic, I called Dr. Morganroth's office and they saw me the same day. Dr. Morganroth was just great -- empathetic, professional, and confident that my nose could be repaired in a simpler local procedure. The reconstruction was performed right away with over 30 stitches! Now, a few months later my scar is barely visible. He performs miracles in skin surgery without full anesthesia. I am grateful for his skill.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2008

I went to Dr. Morganroth on for MOHS for my face three times and I've ended up with the worst scar "he has ever seen." (His own words!) He didn't want me to tell people that I went to him and to know that he performed a terrible procedure on my face. He commented on how difficult I was as a patient due to my bad scars with a co-worker when I was sitting right there in front of him! I've had skin cancer six times and I would never recommend this Dr. to anybody. There are many professional MOHS doctors out there that are much better than this guy -trust me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2008

I have been going to Morganroth for many years and although he can be arrogant, he has never been anything but kind to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2008

Dr. Morganroth was recommended to me by our family physician as "the best". I have been back to him several times for Mohs surgery over the past three years. He has been punctual, courteous, professional, knowledgeable. I highly recommend him. Of course he is self-confident and arrogant. I tell people he is "the ego who walks like a man" but I find it quite humorous. He is *very* good and well-respected by peers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2008

I was referred to Dr. M by my dermatologist and gynecologist for Mohs treatment of a skin cancer on my nose. I did my research including this website and decided that he was the best qualified for my surgery. I had my surgery about 7 weeks ago and all I can say is that I am glad I took some of these negative comments with a grain of salt. His office and demeanor are very professional. He has a great deal of confidence but he can sure back it up. My scar is barely visible and I have nothing negative to say about him, his staff, or his office. He CARES about his patients and results. His practice is extremely busy and patients waiting for their biospy results raved about him and his staff. It makes me wonder who is really making these negative comments?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2008

He provided ineffective services, with the outcome of my skin issue being worse than when he started.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059376].votes_count ]]