Rate Dr. Greg S. Morganroth

Dr. Greg S. Morganroth's Ratings

I am 55 years old and had an upper and lower bleph, Fraxel CO2 laser under my eyes and neck lipo by Dr. Morganroth in June. The results are incredible. I look 10 years younger and no longer took tired. I was always asked if I was tired even when I was well rested. Boo! Not any longer! Yes! I have had a full fat neck for years and I now actually have a defined one! I am thrilled with the results. Remember if you have any of these procedures it takes time to heal. I had mine in June and I look better and better all the time. It's amazing. Friends that don't know I had anything done comment on how good I look, did I change my hair, did I lose weight etc. Dr. Morganroth is very professional, to the point, honest and a perfectionist to the max. I checked out several other doctors and went with him. I highly recommend him if you want to look like yourself but shave off years. I highly recomment him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2010

I went to Dr.Greg Moganroth for my skin problem. I really can't even call him a doctor because I couldn't see his medical education from his rude, rushed and arrogant attitude. Seems he doesn't even have good knowledge,for he only spent less than 2 minutes with me after 45 minutes waiting time for him. What he cares is not he patient, but the money he can charge from the surgery. He is the worst doctor I can find in the whole world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2010

I saw Dr. Morganroth for the first time in 1999. He did the eye bags as well as liposuction on the hips and thighs of a friend of mine and she was thrilled. I got a consultation for liposuction in 1999, but decided not to go through with it then. Now 11 years later, I went back and did go through with it and I'm thrilled. I finally have the figure that I have wanted. I asked Dr. Morganroth to do only my lower abs and he said that it would not look good and he would only do both upper and lower. I didn't want to pay the extra money for the upper abs, but I did and he was right. It would have looked bad if he had only done the lower abs. Dr. Morganroth and his sales person, Melinda, are extremely knowledgeable about lipo and answered all of my questions. Dr. Morganroth is very skilled and I would not trust anyone else. He is quite confident which I want in a doctor, but he is not arrogant in my opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2010

I had a lift procedure with Dr. Morganroth and experienced a post operative bleed that led to a scar. His professionalism and genuine caring have been nothing short of awesome. I've seen reviews saying he is egotistical, and I can see where that comes from but I believe it also reflects an extremely high work ethic and genuine desire and need to provide the best-possible service every time. After I developed a scar, he has seen me 1/2 dozen times, provided lazer treatments and, finally, excised the scar. All with genuine care and at no additional cost to me. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

I went to Dr Morganroth for a lift and to get my upper and lower eyes done. His staff was excellent, friendly and made me feel comfortable. I am more than happy with the results and the attention that I received from Dr Morganroth. I look refreshed and natural. When I had questions they were addressed and he did not hesitate to see me when I wanted to come in and see him before my scheduled appointment when I wanted him to take a look at a concern that I had that turned out to not be anything. I found him to be polite, professional and skilled. I did not find him rude or arrogant. He spent as much time that was needed to get the job done, no different than other doctors that are busy. I do not think the wait in his office was any longer than in other doctors offices. I always got the impression that he really cared about his patience and what he does. I recommend him and his facility. Don't let the negative reviews steer you away from him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

I have seen Dr. Morganroth twice in the last 6 yrs. for cosmetic purposes and not cancer related issues, but if I ever had a cancer issue I would not hesitate to put my trust in him. After reading some negative comments about Dr. Morganroth, I am not sure how some patients come to that conclusion. I personally see Dr. Morganroth as a complete professional who knows his profession, is absolute, matter of fact, and able to make a quick diagnoses. He runs a tight ship and expects a competent staff. Though some may use the word arrogant to describe him, I feel this is a misrepresentation of him, what he is, is to the point, lets get this taken car of for you, he knows what he is doing, and your best interest is his best interest, period...just no sugar coating. sm

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

Let's face it, it is no picnic to be told you have skin cancer! Dr M's staff was very wonderful and caring, a real team, and most of them have been with him for a very long time which is a credit to him. Dr.M does come across as arrogant but I don't think he is trying to impress people- but rather help them feel that they are in good hands so they will feel comfortable having whatever procedures are necessary. My results on a nose tip removal of basal cell carcinoma and forehead flap graft were very doubtful for the first few months but now it looks very good and no one can tell I ever had this. I found him personable and funny and very interested in me. He seemed compassionate and caring. I felt that I was in good hands. He delivered what he promised. Again - his staff is great and fills in the "cracks" of his occasional awkwardness. I would have appreciated a phone call after my big procedure. I would recommend him to anyone,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

I had two proceedures done with Dr. Morganroth and am very happy with results from both. While I was warned that he was arrogant, I found him to be just the opposite. He instilled in me a sense that he was confident that he is extremely good at what he does. I had a complication from one of the surgeries and was surprised at how "personally" he took it - I am confident he is and will be doing everything within his power to make it better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2010

I saw Dr Morganroth for a scalp cyst(sebaceous). I was referred to Dr.Morganroth by my physician. I called his office during mid november and was told that he is completely booked until march. I explained briefly about what was going on and she called me next day confirming an appt. He was there with a smile and answering my questions repeatedly. He told me not to worry and to get this thing out. I felt very cared and told him what a wonderful doctor he was. For a moment I forgot I was a patient. During my second visit the doctor came in on time and got this thing out in 10 minutes. He is an amazing , very confident and skillful doctor. He also spent 5 minutes after the operation and answered all my questions. I noticed that he was very understanding about my concerns and did not mind when I frequently interrupted him while he was still answering my questions. Dont go by the negative reviews here, just go and see him for yourself. I am so glad I did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2009

I have seen other dermatologists for my skin cancer on my face, and I wasn't pleased with the answered I received from them. Then I went in for a consult with Dr. Morganroth for my skin cancer. He was running little late, but I realized why after the consult. He took all the time to give me options for treatment for my skin cancer as well as the reconstruction of my face after removing the skin cancer. The day of my surgery, of course, I was very nervous, but the friendly nursing staff and the receptionists made me feel so comfortable of being there. I felt like I was treated as a family member of Dr. Morganroth. Of course, my face turned out looking as normal as before. I highly recommend Dr. Morganroth to anyone with skin issues, especially with skin cancers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059386].votes_count ]]