Rate Dr. Elizabeth F. Callahan

Dr. Elizabeth F. Callahan's Ratings

I found Dr Callahan and her nurse at the time of my service to not have an ounce of empathy. I have a severe needle phobia/panic attacks. I spoke with reception on booking and was assured that would not be a problem for the staff or Doctor. They handle this problem all the time. That was not my experience at all. I was made to feel like a 2 year old, the doctor leaving the room in a very rude manner which prolonged the panic. Would not recommend her for any services. Mainly I think they are just for expensive facial products and procedures. Compassion is no where to be found in this practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][769492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2013

Found everyone very helpful from front desk , to MA's to the Doctor and the Checkout desk. All staff here are very friendly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][769491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

She has great credentials & runs a very professional, caring, clinic with great expertise in skin cancer surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][769490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2013

I am a women in my seventies who has lived in Sarasota for most of my life. Naturally my skin has experienced extensive sun exposure. I recently needed a dermatologist capable of handling cosmetic concerns and their solutions as well as any serious problems due to my aging skin. After doing research, I had selected Dr Callahan because she has the extensive training and experience to expertly treat any problems I might have. I felt that a women would be more understanding and sympathetic in dealing with a woman's cosmetic and medical dermatology issues. As an added plus, she is an animal lover, and is active in many charities benefiting animal welfare.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][769489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2012

Wonderful experience. Brooke and Sandy took great care of me and made me feel as if I was the only patient in the office. I drive 150 miles now to have facials by April and Dr. Callahan's skin care line are pure gold.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][769488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

The BEST Botox job I have ever had. I will not go to anyone else ever again. She has the BEST staff, its quick, and doesn't hurt, and looks PERFECT after it sets in. Thankyou Dr C!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][769487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

I felt very welcomed and that I was going to be taken care of. I just moved here from northern Indiana, and found out that my dermatologist there was a resident under her at the Mayo Clinic! I have a lot of skin cancer lesions. She and her staff are very qualified. I would (and do) recommend her ALWAYS.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][769486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

Lovely & Warm. Cares about her patients very much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][769485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2011

My 90 year old mother went to Dr. Callahan for Mohs surgery to remove skin cancer from her leg. Dr. Callahan was extremely kind and helpful not only to my mother but also to me. She thoroughly and thoughtfully explained the procedure and she called us as a followup to the procedure to see how we were doing. The surgery was very successful and my mother is well on her way to recovery. I have to say a special thank you to Dr.. Callahan for her attentiveness. I would recommend her to anyone without any hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][769484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

I did not feel cared about as a patient. I was rushed in and out. Understandably there were many surgeries scheduled, but that does not excuse poor 'bedside manners'. Dr. Callahan is skilled in surgery procedures, but I believe a second opinion would have served me well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][769483].votes_count ]]