You may also like

Rate Dr. Mark Spicer

Dr. Mark Spicer's Ratings

I saw Dr Spicer over a month ago after an auto accident. He still hasn't completed my medical report. I have had to start calling his staff every single day and am being told he doesn't have time to complete it. Very disappointed in lack of care for their patients. Will be finding a new doctor asap.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2748144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

Spent two months trying to schedule surgery. Never received a call. Turns out he's leaving. Two months for nothing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Doctor Spicer told me he cold fix my skull deformity caused by a previous surgery after two other doctors turned me away. I tell everybody he is the best!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2633589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Dr. Spicer I would recommend highly to anyone. He is an expert in his field. Extremely straight forward and professional . The best referral I have ever had.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2547260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Dr. Spicer was the best. He is straight forward and tells you how it is. First time I met him the first thing he told me is he would answer all my questions and spend as much time with me that I needed. He is very knowledgable and after my surgery sat in ICU until I woke up to make sure everything was ok. The morning after my surgery I had 2 seizures and he was at the hospital right away taking care of me during the seizures. Every time I see him for follow up appointments I leave feeling better and more comfortable about my condition. From the first time I met him I have felt nothing but comfortable and trusting of him. I tell everyone if they ever need a neurosurgeon Dr. Spicer is the man to see.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][769539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Absolutely best doctor I have ever had. He IS straightforward, and will tell you exactly how things are, he won't try to "soften" the blow, but when you are so seriously ill, you NEED to know the full facts, so that you make informed decisions about your treatment, and make sure your family is cared for if things turn out badly. He saved my life, walked in my hosp. room and literally said "hi, my name is Dr. Spicer, and you are going to die in a couple of days if we don't do surgery NOW". No little talk, straight to the point. Yes, he CAN seem uncaring by his abrupt manner, but that is because he is trying to treat EVERYONE who wants him as their doctor. He is ONLY one man, so he uses his time as best he can. But he is a miracle worker, I SHOULD be dead right now, but am alive AND living a quality life, almost four years after my brain surgery. I would DEFINITELY recommend him to a family member, friend or stranger. You won't get any better than this doctor!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][769538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2011

Excellent surgery, minimal pain and discomfort as well as minimal scarring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][769537].votes_count ]]