Rate Dr. Walter J. Grace

Dr. Walter J. Grace's Ratings

Dr. Grace personifies "a gentleman and a scholar.". He goes to great lengths to answer any questions you have in a pleasant and friendly way. It's obvious he keeps up with the latest techniques. He's Number One in my book.

Submitted March 11, 2013 | flag

Do not expect a fancy office. Dr. Grace is a caring dentist who puts his patients at ease. He is appropriately conservative and is not about over selling you dental work, which I appreciate. I had a dental emergency on a Sunday and he called me within 10 minutes to make sure that I was not in pain. I have recommended him to my colleagues, who also believe that Dr. Grace is a top notch dentist. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted July 29, 2012 | flag

Dr. Grace is unusual in that he genuinely cares for his patients and lets you know upfront about what should be done and the costs involved. And he has a sense of humor. I used to dread going to the dentist, but there is no fear of the unknown when you have Dr. Grace for your dentist as he explains everything that is involved. He's A-1 in my book.

Submitted April 8, 2011 | flag

Dr. Grace was on time. He was great at explaining how to take care of my teeth and he answered all my questions. I will continue to go to Dr. Grace for all my dental work. He is great and so is the staff.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2009 | flag

Dr. Grace was fantastic! He was great to work with and had many great suggesstions for me regarding my oral health. I highly recommend Dr. Grace.

Submitted July 27, 2009 | flag

He and his staff are wonderful. I've been going to him for the past 14 years and he is GREAT and takes really good care of my teeth.

Submitted July 9, 2009 | flag

I have seen Dr. Grace for more than 20 years. He is unfailing thorough, helpful and educational! His concern is always his patients' welfare. His staff is also outstanding. I would recommend this office to everyone.

Submitted June 4, 2009 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. Grace for several years. He's concientious about not performing unnecessary procedures, which is a rarity. He's thorough, concerned about his patients, and happy to work you in if you have an emergency. His staff is friendly and helpful. I highly recommend his office.

Submitted May 5, 2009 | flag

I have been going to doctor Grace for about 13 years and he is a great dentist.He take his time with me because i am teriffic of the dentist, when it comes to getting a needle.He talk to me about how he is going to do everything.

Submitted March 30, 2009 | flag

Made me feel really comfortable. Took time to explain everything and answer all my questions. After one visit I have already recommended him to others.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2009 | flag