Rate Dr. Jennifer L. Bevins

Dr. Jennifer L. Bevins's Ratings

This office was great. We had a difficult pregnancy and were treated with kindness, respect and got great care. Highly recommend this office. The entire staff and group were above bar! This is my third child and I could not be happier with this office. I'm extremely picky and think everyone in Florida is lazy but this office was amazing. Exceeded my expectations in every way. Dr. Bevins called us back in 5 minutes after calling their office on a sunday. We called because we saw blood at 27 weeks and she immediately reassured us and encouraged us to go into the birth center if we felt like there was a problem and she would meet us there! Excellent level of care. Extremely knowledgeable and professional. This is the best OB office in Naples by a long shot. Highly recommend!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][769831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2013

I found Dr Bevins to be very professional and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Dr Bevins.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][769830].votes_count ]]