Rate Dr. Charles D. Katz

Dr. Charles D. Katz's Ratings

I saw Dr. Katz on a wed. He fixed me right up the following week. I love being able to breath. Thanks Dr. Katz.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2060001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2014

staff very bad.special dr katz assistant her name sunnie is worst

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2060000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2013

Great doctor. He saved my life after several other ENT missed diagnosed me and i ended up being hospitalized. Went to methodits hospital and was there for 4 days. They released me sick, not able to eat,swallow or breathe. My wife did a search online and found Katz, he saw me the same day and hospitalized me. I recovered after his wonderful care and and he did a great job on tonsilectomy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2009

Support staff is the worse I was put on hold for 20 minutes on 3 separate calls to office. My 2nd visit had me going to wrong doctor and did not know a I was to have a hearing test before seeing the doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059998].votes_count ]]