Rate Dr. Harry S. Klein

Dr. Harry S. Klein's Ratings

He is a great doctor with great bed side manners and takes his time asking questions and explaining results to you rather than rushing through to get to the next patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Does not act like very professional; does not make correct diagnois

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2011

Dr. Klein is vert hard to get an appt. with. then you wait too long to see him. he has a great bedside manner. But he misdiagnosed me for rheumatoid arthritis. I went to him for two yrs. before I found out I do have rheumatoid arthritis. Much damage to my joints was done because of this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

Went undiagnosed for theumatoid arthritis for over two years.I was finally diagnosed sero-negative rheumatoid arthritis, after I researched this asked him about it. UGH

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2009

Dr. Kline literally saved my life. What other Dr.s couldn't figure out in months he figured out in less than 30 minutes. He is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Good Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2009

After searching for an answer to my lifetime of chronic, painful symptoms for several years, Dr. Klein had a logical explanation inless than a half hour. While other doctors won't even acknowledge that Fibromyalgia is real nor know how to treat it, Klein is up to date on this area and knowledgable about it. Although we got off to a rough start due to my being late for the first appointment, he has a professional yet kind manner. I've seen him twice a year now for 7 years. Only possible negative is that, like most doctors, he's unimpressed by nutrition supplements and herbs which I feel have helped me tremendously, perhaps more than his prescriptions and treatment. But altogether, treatment, supplements, and exercise all seem to have made it possible to work and live with minimal pain at this point.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2008

Have been a patient of Dr. Klein for over ten years and find him to be an excellent physician, knowledgeable, caring, interested in your problem, able to speak at your level, readily refers if need be. One of Omaha's best physicians!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170317].votes_count ]]