Rate Dr. Anthony S. Bianchi

Dr. Anthony S. Bianchi's Ratings

Dr. Bianchi is a professional, knowledgable and caring physician. I had all of my prenatal appointments with Dr. B and he delivered my son. He is so kind and personable that I am dreading moving from the area because I don't want to ever have a different OB/GYN. I cannot even begin to say how much I trust him and his judgement. As a nurse, I have worked with MANY physicians and Dr. Bianchi has impressed me the most out of every single one of them. You can tell when he walks in the room how much he cares about his job and about you as the patient. He uses terms that people can understand and never conceales information that the patient may want to know. I would trust him delivering my kids again and again without ever questioning anything that he does. I would recommend him to anyone that asks for a good OB/GYN, even if it means traveling a little ways. He is worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][769911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][769912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Dr. Bianchi is the most amazing doctor i have ever seen. he takes his time to sit and talk to you and really understand your concerns. for the last 2 years i have had agonizing pain and no other doctor took me seriously, he thought it would be best to do a laprscopic procedure where he found two things that were causing my pain. which he fixed and gave me preventive medicine. im moving across the country but if i can get back to CA. for him to deliver our next child i would. he has great bed side manner, is compassionate and caring and trust him thoroughly. his staff is helpful and make you feel comfortable and at home. if every doctor was like dr. bianchi there would be a lot less miserable unhappy patients. he was truly meant to be a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][769910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Amazing Doctor, really addresses any concerns you might have. In fact, I called once off hours and received nurse advice over the phone. To my surprise he personally called me back about a day later to see how I was feeling.. a doctor, taking to the time to personally call me? seriously? He did the same thing a few days after I had to visit the hospital during my pregnancy. Exceptional care. I recommend him 100%!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][769909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2012

Dr Bianchi is an amazing doctor. I would recommend him to any woman I know! He has been my OB for 10 years and performed laparascopy to remove ovarian cysts when I was 16. He makes sure you are comfortable at every visit and always remembers everything discussed from your previous appointments. His staff in both Temecula and Fallbrook are amazing and very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][769908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2011

Dr. Bianchi delivered my last baby (almost 16 years ago) and I wish he had been there for the first 4. I have continued to go to him as my gyn. He is caring, compassionate, and really takes the time to listen to his patients. He takes the time needed to explain things so that you understand exactly what is going on. He has always been right on with his diagnosis' and with his advice about various problems I have faced and how to treat/handle them. His staff are extremely courteous and make you feel like you are really important to them; they go out of their way to help you when you need it. Dr. Bianchi is the best Dr. I have had. I wish he could pass on how to interact with patients to some of the other doctors I have been to in the past.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][769907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2011

Dr Bianchi is the best he really sits down with you and explains everything thorough before making any decisions. He is very attentive to your needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][769906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

The best I've ever seen. Always positive and caring. Super staff and an overall great experience! Dr. B is awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][769905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2009

I went with Dr. Bianchi based on what others have said here, and I'm so glad I did. I'm pregnant with my first baby, and he puts all my fears at ease. He's so kind, but also very thorough - he calls it neurotic; I call it being a great doctor! He did go on vacation twice during my pregnancy, once at the beginning and once around 8 months, and during those times I saw his assistant, Dr. Evelyn Silk. She doesn't have a very kind bedside manner, like he does. She's more "cold" and strict in her demeanor. She doesn't deliver babies though. Speaking of delivering babies, Dr. Bianchi is very popular! He seems to deliver as many babies as there are days in a month. I don't know how he makes time for all his patients, but he does, and even spends extra time with every one at their appts. His few patients' babies that he doesn't have time to deliver (about 5%) are delivered by Dr. Piersen, who Bianchi says is great too. Any way I would recommend Dr. Bianchi to any one. He's wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][769904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

I love Dr. B!!! He has been my dr. for over 6 years and delivered all 4 of my babies. I am now seeing him for my 5th baby. He is truly the best of the best! He is kind, thorough, and makes you feel like you are his only priority. I will never go to another dr. I even drove hours to see him with my last 2 babies because we had moved. He is well worth it! I was 17 when I first saw him for my 1st pregnancy, and he was so kind to me, and my now husband. He never judged me, and always made me feel #1 to him. I love the fact that he knows my children and my family so well. I will recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][769903].votes_count ]]