Rate Dr. R. BAUER Vaughters

Dr. R. BAUER Vaughters's Ratings

Dr Vaughter has the worst staff in Aiken, especially the fat receptionist at the window. She is very rude ! Put down the snacks and do some work, every time I come in you are always eating.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2650716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

I think Dr.Vaughters is an excellant Endocrinologist. As a practioner he is great. As an office executive, not so good. His staff leaves a lot to be desired. They don't return calls, rarely submit prescriptions / refills until backed into a corner. If you want something done you have to go to the office and stand there until it gets done. Poor office management.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2573261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr. Vaughters is very bright, and very helpful. If you sit in the waiting room and look at the dregs that waddle in there with their out-of-control diabetes then you understand the negative comments on this site. These people are too stupid to put down the candy bars that are killing them and much too stupid to recognize a good doctor when they have one.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2556024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

I have been to the office several times. I have only seen the Dr. once, the other times I saw the PA. The staff, including the PA, spoke very harshly at times. They programed my insulin pump incorrectly, which caused other health issues. They always seemed to busy to re-check things, return a phone call, or schedule a visit. I have sat in the waiting room for hours at a time. They seem to be very bothered when I had questions regarding my health. I would have liked to have seem the Dr more than the PA.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][769947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2013

The staff leaves a lot to be desired. I had to go back twice to get the "right" blood work done because they had called in the wrong order after not telling me what blood work was to be done and when (time of day) it had to be done. Took me a full week and 3 trips to get the blood drawn. The Dr. was better than some I have been to recently, but again, when his staff called me with the results, they talked about a condition that no one thought I had... and didn't mention what I came in the office to have checked at all. His office and practice would be top notch with better staff. I'll be going else where for less hassle and better service for now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][769946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2013

Long waits - at least one hour- to see doctor. Patients are taken out of order. Poor bedside manner. There is apparently a need for at least one or two more endocrinologists in Aiken. Will get future medical care in Augusta.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][769945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

I have been very pleased with the help I received regarding my health from Dr. Vaughters. I did have to wait quite awhile before being called back to a room on lst visit but I understand how busy any doctors office can get. He listened to me, answered my questions, did not make me feel like he was rushing through my appointments. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is in need of an endocrinologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][769944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

I love dr vaughters. He saved my life. He was very caring and helped me through a bad time. His staff does seem stressed probably because they are a very busy practice. Pam Pou

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][769943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Excellent physician with very knowledgeable staff. Everyone is extreemly polite and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][769942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2013

Rude staff, unacceptable wait times, poor knowledge of condition. I am a former patient and have since gone to a much better endocrinologist in Augusta.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][769941].votes_count ]]