Rate Dr. Harold B. Glickman

Dr. Harold B. Glickman's Ratings

I went to see Dr. Glickman with a neuroma in my right foot. He did electing surgery in February. It is September and I have lots of trouble to walk around. Last time when I saw him for check-up, he told me he does not know why I still have pains. He did not bother to check my condition thoroughly.

Dr. Glickman is easy to talk to, but now I am looking for a new doctor so I can fix my foot problem.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2014 | flag

Dr. Glickman operated on bunions on both of my feet in about 1987. It was the best thing I ever did. I used to be in terrible pain. After a long recovery (pins in both feet and casts) I look back and realize what a smart choice I made. I am 62 now and never had any more problems with bunions.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2012 | flag

Dr. Glickman is a very good doctor. He blends extensive knowledge with a pleasant bedside manner. So many doctors are abrupt and condescending. He is the opposite. He understands the fear involved in foot problems, since mobility is THE issue. He is reassuring, professional, and competent. I recommend him.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Glickman did bunion surgery on both my feet in 1995. He is wonderful.No pain. So caring and friendly. I live in the South and I miss seeing him. It was a good experience.

Submitted June 27, 2011 | flag

Dr. Glickman is probably the best doctor I've ever visited- he listens and took the time to correctly diagnose my problem. Rather than tell me what I had to do, he gave me two options and informed me of the pros and cons of each. Absolutely wonderful doctor! If only I could find a GP as good as Glickman...I highly recommend him.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2009 | flag

I just went to Dr. Glickman for the first time a few weeks ago (my old doc was in NY). I didn't go for a particular problem, but I've been wearing orthotics for a long time and haven't been to the podiatrist in about 5 years, so I figured I was due for a checkup. Dr. Glickman told me that my orthotics were fine and that there was no reason to change. He also spend about 20 minutes just talking with me about my feet, and he suggested that I try wearing a different type of shoes. He even offered to take a look at the news shoes if I wanted to bring them by. All in all, I was really impressed with his knowledge, and I was also impressed that he didn't try to sell me on a new pair of orthotics that I didn't need. His office is a little shabby, but we're dealing with feet here, so I don't think its that big a deal. I highly recommend.

Submitted April 15, 2009 | flag

About 15 years ago, I had a huge, long-standing problem with severe pain right-foot pain that another doctor discounted. Dr. Glickman immediately and correctly diagnosed my problem and effectively treated it with great skill, tenderness and kindness. It took about a year for my foot to heal completely, which was rather discouraging at times, but he always cheered me on while pushing me to do my part, painful as it was. I will be indebted to Dr. Glickman for the rest of my life! He helped me both professionally and personally because he not only gave me excellent medical care, he also empowered me to be more assertive, especially in taking care of my foot. This kind of treatment that Dr. Glickman provides extends to both body and soul. He a true healer in the best sense possible! I highly respect Dr. Glickman as a person and as a doctor and strongly recommend him! Since moving to Houston, TX 11 years ago, I've not found a doctor like him. We need more doctors like Dr. Glickman!

Submitted Jan. 31, 2009 | flag