Rate Dr. Robert S. Rosenberg

Dr. Robert S. Rosenberg's Ratings

This physican is a national leading expert in sleep medicine. I went to see him because I follow him his blogs. I was not disappointed and feel he has saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2060378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2013

The most uncooperative doctor I've ever had. Dr. Rosenberg won't speak to his patients as a policy. Even his nurse practitioner Vicki won't take a phone call. They waited 6 weeks after knowing that I had severe sleep apnea to get me in to see them again. Then they told me it was life threatening to be without treatment even for a day. The reason they didn't see me for so long was that they were too busy. Seems a patient's life is not too important to them. They are the rudest, most incompetent doctors I have ever encountered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2060379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

I agree with the person below the staff is only concerned if you pay and instead of saying HELLO HOW ARE YOU FEELING? They say HELLO DO YOU HAVE INSURANCE HOW WILL YOU PAY ? come on we are going to the doctor to feel better not worse seriously the staff needs to adjust their attitute these people do not belong in medicine especially the doctor. IT HAS GOTTEN EASIER TO GET INTO MEDICAL SCHOOL THESES DAYS. MY FRIENDS SIS GOT IN WITH A 2.5 AND SERIOUSLY SCORED HORRIBLE ON MCATS. MY POINT HERE IS THAT I WENT TO SEE DOC PAYED MONEY AND FELT WORSE AFTERWARDS. I AM REALLY CONCERNED WITH THESE PEOPLE. THEY MADE ME FEEL VERY ANGRY WHEN I WENT TO VISIT I WILL NEVER STEP FOOT AND SEE THIS DOCTOR.SAVE MONEY GO ELSEWHERE REALLY. GOD BLESS AND BEST OF HEALTH

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2060377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2007

He is knowledgeable about his specialty, but lacks any compassion or caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2060376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007

Avoid at all costs. So bad I reported to BX. Told me it was psychiatric when issue was documented in records. Worst bedside manner I've encountered. Nurse had such an attitude I refused to return until GP called them. These people don't belong in medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2060375].votes_count ]]