Rate Dr. Lawrence I. Miller

Dr. Lawrence I. Miller's Ratings

I am 65 and a retired nurse. My family and I saw Dr. Nelson for 7 years and he was very good in the beginning. Very friendly and seemed kind. However after a few years, as a licensed nurse for 40 yrs. I began noticing that he never took my Blood pressure ever. NEVER! Unless I begged to have my BP taken and to be weighed. I have severe high blood pressure. He misdiagnosed me more than once and caused many problems for me with his constantly asking me "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" ... I said "I am here for you to help me however as a nurse he did no do that. I told him I was here for him to tell me what I needed. He is not a smart doctor. Just because he is nice and overly friendly sweet man who constanly was hugging me way too much, I refuse to go back. He is a horrid doctor lacking a great deal of medical knowledge.. I wasted years of being ill and at 65 yrs. old.. I need a doctor who understands me and is willing to work with me not push me away because he QUITE LITERALLY loved to hug me and touch me. He was always telling me how beautiful I was and I know I am very attractive for my age. I have modeled and continue to do so. However his actions were so inappropriate and his medical care is very poor. He does not know what medications to give for help of one with severe sciatica pain and spinal surgery I have had twice. I wasted my good time seeing him and would NEVER TELL ANYONE TO SEE THIS DOCTOR FOR HIS LACK OF KNOWLEDGE IS UNETHICAL IN SO MANY WAYS. I HAVE REPORTED HIM TO THE AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION AND INTEND TO FILE SUIT ON MALPRACTICE AND MORE.. DO NOT GO SEE THIS DOCTOR.. TRY DR. DETWEILERS OFFICE IN LANSDALE.. THEY ARE THE BEST I EVER SEEN AND THEY HAVE A BRILLANT STAFF OF DOCTORS AND ALL VERY PROFESSIONAL..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

I wish everyone could have a doctor as kind and considerate as DR. Larry, Sometimes you have to wait a few minutes. but he makes it worth it! you leave feeling like the only paitient he has has had all day

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][770368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2009

Dr. Miller is such a nice, caring doctor. He doesn't rush you in and out of the office, and made me feel very comfortable to ask questions. I brought my son to him, and was so pleased with our visit, that I made an appointment for myself there now too. I highly recommend Dr. Miller as a family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][770367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

Great doctor! Nice, kind, and helpful. My kids love him too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][770366].votes_count ]]