You may also like

Rate Dr. Ravi Thiruvengadam

Dr. Ravi Thiruvengadam's Ratings

during such a stressful and painful time I found Dr. Ravi to be one of the very best doctors I have ever dealt with. He listens and answers questions and really helps you feel heard. The caring bedside manner was a pleasure to experience in a time when doctors watch the clock and don't really seem to listen to the patient. Dr. Ravi had me leaving the office feeling hopeful about my situation. the staff were also very helpful and really took the time and care needed. I only wish more doctors were more like Dr. Ravi.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2805532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Excellent Doctor. The wait at doctor's office is all worth. Excellent prognosis. Takes sweet time to listen and explains well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][770497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2011

My dad's currently being treated by Dr. Ravi Thiruvengadam. My dad wanted me to write a review for this great doctor and incredibly caring individual. You can't ask for anything more. I love my dad so much, and I mean it when I say--we all couldn't be happier to know Ravi is committed during these trying times. My dad considers you as a brother, Ravi. Thank you, Ravi. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][770496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2011

very knowledgable,and thorogh with exams based on symptoms and goes beyond. Listens to the patient without interupting, makes eye contact,shows sincerity.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][770495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2010

awesome doc. very compassionate thorough and patient. great guy! We waited about 20 minutes though

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][770494].votes_count ]]