Dr. Paul R. Reiman

Grad. Year: 1979

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 2.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Paul R. Reiman has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5449169
06/05/14 1 1 1 1 Do not go to Reiman. He will make you wait at least 2 hours, without an ounce of remorse. The office is clearly overbooked with patients just to make more profit.  Respond
RID: 4327938
28/01/14 1 1 1 1 During my new patient visit, I overheard the exam room next to mine turned over with 3 patients before being seen by Dr. Reiman. I literally waited 2hrs and 2 minutes to see Dr. Reiman. Then,prior to coming into examination room he was made aware of my having to wait and did not feel the need to apoligize for the delay. He proceeded to To say the least, he will not earn another buck from my insurance on behalf of myself.
Insurance: Tricare
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Paul" to "Paul R."
RID: 2697319
29/06/13 3 1 1 1 He makes you wait 1-1/2 hours every time. After total knee replacement last year, it came a part 10 months after surgery. I won't go back to him for a revision, that's for sure!!. I'm in so much pain, I wish I would have done without the surgery. I would not recommend him!
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1541263
19/09/11 5 4 5 5 Dr. Reiman is extremely helpful with a strong knowledge base on my particular injury (rotator cuff repair). He understands the athletic mindset with respect to restoring functionality regardless of age and, between his surgical capabilities and the subsequent physical therapy, he restored my shoulder to complete and competent functionality.
Insurance: Assurant
RID: 827918
12/03/09 4 4 5 5 Excellent caring physician, but office can run late due to him being very busy. That said he gives each patient their time
Insurance: United Healthcare