Rate Dr. Mark O. Asperilla

Dr. Mark O. Asperilla's Ratings

my family doctor couldn't find the problem doctor asperilla found the problem fixed it in five weeks liver problem life threating thank you doc

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I called for the information about seeing the doctor and that's as far as I got because the lady who answered the phone was very rude. I was asking about information on what he does and she was short with me and now even though he's a good doctor I will NOT be making an apt to go there. Go staff. Good job

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

The Dr. was very good and thorough... the staff leaves ALOT to be desired.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2560991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

In 1992, I was bitten on my left foot by a Brown Recluse Spider in Orlando,The wound was open and very,very very, painful. I had Ins. & I was treated by 14 different doctors. When they all gave up and decide it was time to Amputate my leg. I came to my parents home, here in Port Charlotte for Easter. (* GOD* SENT A ANGEL TO THE DINNER WHERE WE WERE EATING, WHO I MET her ONLY ONCE,SHE KNEW & CALLED DR. ASPERILLA ON EASTER *) The next day , Monday, I met Dr. Asperilla & he touched my leg and said Yes, your leg is highly infected & he said I am going to heal it ! & He set me up on Vancomycin 2000mgs. no other doctor in Orlando knew to use that & in 1 day my foot went from deep purple to light pink. He made my Ins. pay for it & sent me back to Orlando with his medicine & in 2 wks. I was completely HEALED & I put a shoe on for the first time in 2 yrs. July 4,1994. MY PRAISE GOES OUT TO DOCTOR MARK ASPERILLA. THANK YOU , THANK YOU LOVE STEPHEN VALLILLO

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2060602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

Dr.asperilla was the only doctor on my team who came in to talk to me art the hospital, and was the only person to explain what was wrong with me in the first place.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2060601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2013

Doctor only spoke to me two times. He has been"holding me against my will" and of the 14 days I have been in the hospital, h has only spoke to me twice. The second time was to tell methat he is why I have to remain in the hospital until further notice. It is currently going on two weeks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2060600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 25, 2012

Dr. Mark Aspirilla cured me of hepatitis C even after other doctors failed. Because of my indigent status,he did not charge me. Thank you Dr. Aspirilla, nurse Alice and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2060599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2012

I saw Dr.A 1999-2004. He felt there was nothing more he could do for me after 2 failed interferon therapies.I need my records to apply for a clinical trial.I am stage 4. His office today informed me they shredded my records as they were 7yrs old. I now have no hope of a clinical trial. I thought records this important would be kept indefinately as they may be a matter of great importance later in life such as now. Feeling sad and frustrated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2060598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

Doctor Asperilla diagnoised me with hep c-a and cirrhosis, last year. He was genuinly concerned and compationate. He has not lost his individual care of patients well being.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2060597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Doctor makes you wait, never on time, rushed through my appointment, did not listen to my problems. Would not reccomend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2060595].votes_count ]]