Rate Dr. Thomas E. Scott

Dr. Thomas E. Scott's Ratings

Tom is an outstanding listener and has a big heart for people. Always tries to do as much as he can to help you out. One of the best men I have gotten to known. -BG

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2060617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2011

well I can't rate him personally because I never got to see him,when we finally found his building after getting lost,I went up and to the desk and showed my tricare prime card and was told sorry"he only" takes tricare for life"! Oh after waiting over a month and then the trip there and getting lost,just to be told"no way"!makes me mad ads it's all about the money for the Doctors!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2060616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2010

I didn't feel that Dr. Scott was hearing me. He completely disregarded a new symptom as being unrelated to my autoimmune concerns although it is a major symptom of the illness he considered diagnosing me with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2060615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2009

Dr. Scott is a very strong patient advocate and the best care provider(Rheumatologist)I ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2060614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2008

Very friendly and helpful!! And Punctual - you never have to wait very long.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2060613].votes_count ]]