Rate Dr. Henry J. McCabe

Dr. Henry J. McCabe's Ratings

I hate that I can not get anyone on the line. I call when convenient for me, not them. He is a nice man but his office staff is forcing me to go elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

I find that the staff is very rude and does not even speak clearly or intelligently without getting rude on the phone. Dr. McCabe is kind but seems slow at times and not sure if he is just taking a long time to answer questions or just not sure. The office rarely answers the phones and it seems impossible to get a sick visit. They are not on the web for posting your test results and use the snail mail which makes their office very dated.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2060642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Doctor is great if you get to see him. Staff doesn't answer phones or return phone calls which is a problem if you are sick and need an appointment

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2060641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

I have been a patient for 19 yrs. I can honestly say I love my doctor. He is the best. The office staff has changed over the years but the office still maintains that respect, patience and professionalism that I have become accustomed to. I am always comparing others drs office.. nothing compares I am a patient for life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2060640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

My first visit was an annual physical. Dr. McCabe actually called me himself to inform me of all my test results. I am very happy to have this new doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2060639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2011

returning phone calls is not the staff's best attribute. In person the staff is fine.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2060638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

The voice of reason in an age of self diagnoses. Patient and kind and a measured intelligence which makes you believe that there are doctors out there who deserve that name. Wonderful!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2060637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2010

The BEST Doctor. He explains everything and listens to your every word. I would never change!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2060636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2009

This doctor is very bright, very learned, and very experienced. He gives thoughtful consideration to everything you say. He puts you at ease. He is kind and gentle, and shows genuine concern. He is a rare find!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2060635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2009

I have been a patient since 1986 and would never change leave this doctor for anyone else. He listens to every word, he is knowledgeable, and he is polite. Every doctor he has referred me to has been of the same quality as he is. I trust this doctor very much. When I lost my job and my insurance, he worked with me. Excellant doctor! Wish there were more Dr. McCabe's in the world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2060634].votes_count ]]