Rate Dr. Henry J. McCabe

Dr. Henry J. McCabe's Ratings

I find that the staff is very rude and does not even speak clearly or intelligently without getting rude on the phone. Dr. McCabe is kind but seems slow at times and not sure if he is just taking a long time to answer questions or just not sure. The office rarely answers the phones and it seems impossible to get a sick visit. They are not on the web for posting your test results and use the snail mail which makes their office very dated.

Submitted March 14, 2014 | flag

Doctor is great if you get to see him. Staff doesn't answer phones or return phone calls which is a problem if you are sick and need an appointment

Submitted July 20, 2012 | flag

I have been a patient for 19 yrs. I can honestly say I love my doctor. He is the best. The office staff has changed over the years but the office still maintains that respect, patience and professionalism that I have become accustomed to. I am always comparing others drs office.. nothing compares I am a patient for life.

Submitted June 14, 2012 | flag

My first visit was an annual physical. Dr. McCabe actually called me himself to inform me of all my test results. I am very happy to have this new doctor.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2011 | flag

returning phone calls is not the staff's best attribute. In person the staff is fine.

Submitted July 18, 2011 | flag

The voice of reason in an age of self diagnoses. Patient and kind and a measured intelligence which makes you believe that there are doctors out there who deserve that name. Wonderful!!!

Submitted Nov. 19, 2010 | flag

The BEST Doctor. He explains everything and listens to your every word. I would never change!!!

Submitted Oct. 16, 2009 | flag

This doctor is very bright, very learned, and very experienced. He gives thoughtful consideration to everything you say. He puts you at ease. He is kind and gentle, and shows genuine concern. He is a rare find!

Submitted Aug. 4, 2009 | flag

I have been a patient since 1986 and would never change leave this doctor for anyone else. He listens to every word, he is knowledgeable, and he is polite. Every doctor he has referred me to has been of the same quality as he is. I trust this doctor very much. When I lost my job and my insurance, he worked with me. Excellant doctor! Wish there were more Dr. McCabe's in the world.

Submitted March 18, 2009 | flag

Absolutely fantastic doctor. I got to him through a friend who also would not have anyone else but him as her physician. He is immensely polite, very gentle and caring and listens to every word you say. Very through and excellent knowledge.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2008 | flag