Rate Dr. James E. Mock

Dr. James E. Mock's Ratings

Staff is unconcerned. Wait times can be ridiculous. Waiting area is a total joke, reminds me of an emergency waiting room. On top of all this they made a mistake on my prescriptions and took two months to notice their error!!! The Dr himself is only average, nothing to get excited about

Submitted March 23, 2012 | flag

This doctor resides on a towering ego and doesn't accept constructive remarks gracefully. Has a temper and is unprofessional. Office staff has poor scheduling habits (as directed by employer).

Submitted March 24, 2010 | flag

very attentive Dr. seems interested in patient. Staff very good and friendly. Do usually have to wait awhile after going in room, but that is not usually too long. Very good results on procedure for atrial fibrillation. After 4 mo. everthing is still ok.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2009 | flag

Knows his stuff, but you will wait in his office forever to see him. Seems to busy to spend any time with you. I will be looking for another doctor. I waited an hour in his examing room and his 30 seconds with me was unexceptible.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2009 | flag

this doctor is the best I have seen in many years.very knowledgable.very kind and compansiat and caring. he takes his time with his patients and explains everything.

Submitted June 28, 2008 | flag