Dr. Steven L. Blumlein

Grad. Year: 1978

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Steven L. Blumlein has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

08/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.5

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Steven" to "Steven L."
RID: 936126
14/07/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Blumlein was my doctor for 20 years, before we moved to Petaluma. Great doctor, patient, answered all my questions, took an interest in me. I recommend him very highly, if you can get on his patient list. And he's also a cardiologist, too, in addition to Internal Medicine. In our first appt. he detected a heart murmur that 15 other doctors over my life had never noticed, then showed it to me on the ultrasound.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $2000
RID: 917960
19/06/09 5 5 5 5 Took time to provide detailed answers, in laymans terms, to my questions.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 16339
30/11/05 3 4 5 Generally helpful, treats patients with respect. Like many doctors, seems to have gotten more pressed for time over the years, but will still take the time to answer explains what prescriptions are for and their possible side effects, will discuss different treatment options, etc.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield