Rate Dr. Keerti Gurushanthaiah

Dr. Keerti Gurushanthaiah's Ratings

The wait times used to be much longer, but have gotten better. She delivered both of my kids. Very knowledgeable, but still personable. Takes the time to answer questions and was very supportive throughout my entire pregnancy. Highly recommend her. Best obgyn I have ever seen. Also, all of the OBs in the practice are women so you will have a woman no matter who is on call.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2013 | flag

Highly knowledgeable and takes excellent care of her patients. Very cheerful personality and spends ample time to answer questions.

Submitted May 8, 2012 | flag

This is my first official complaint letter, ever. Dr. Guru was the on-call doctor when I went into labor with my second child. After 4+ hrs of pushing, she came in, and said (and I quote): For all the pushing you are doing, you aren't doing anything. So, with that encouragement, I decided to have my second c-section. All my life, I have taken excellent care of myself (diet and exercise). Dr. Guru couldn't take the time to reattach my ab muscles and now I have a permanent pooch of a stomach. It's disgusting. I still workout, I still do crunches/ab work. But no matter of anything besides going in and having major surgery that will cost me out of pocket about $10,000 to correct what she wouldn't take care of in 20 minutes has ruined my overall health. Doctors are supposed to improve our lives. I would seriously regard her as dangerous to any future mothers health. Best of luck to her patients.

Submitted April 23, 2012 | flag

Dr. Guru is amazing! She has been my gynocologist for seven years and has always been so friendly and helpful. I am apprehensive to see anybody else. She has helped me with my endometriosis, and has always talked to me like an adult without any judgement since I first started seeing her at the age of 17. She is efficient, and sharp. Everything anyone could want in an OBGYN. My mother and I are both patients of hers and adore her and her staff.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2011 | flag

I had to wait for 30 to 40 mins to meet the doc in their office..

Submitted Aug. 12, 2010 | flag

Dr. Gurushanthaiah was my consulting M.D. during a hospital stay for a uterine infection. I had just given birth to my first child the previous week and was admitted a second time to the hospital to be treated with I.V. antibiotics. I'm terrified about the safety of my breastfeeding newborn, terribly sleep deprived having my vitals taken regularly through the night and breast-feeding every 2 hours. All I want to know is when I can go home. My husband and I asked for a timeline and received an unfeeling, cold LECTURE on uncooperative patient behavior. And NO ANSWER!! At discharge it was finally revealed to us that the requirement was that I be fever free for 48 hours. Why could she not have just told me this and eased my fear of the unknown. The only positive comment I have is: when she was the on-call M.D. (definitely not my choice), she safely delivered my second child by VBAC and performed a perfect episiotomy. She was completely cold & disappeared instantly after delivery.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2010 | flag

She is very efficient! We have never waited more than 20 minutes. We are impressed with her service of sonogram on site and Mamogram on site. Her manners of calling herself to verify test results if appreciated. Personal attention to her work.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2009 | flag

Dr. Guru is an excellent doctor. She spends time to answer all our questions. I would recommend her to everyone!

Submitted June 13, 2009 | flag

I have been to Dr. Guru since before I became pregnant with my first child and I am now preparing to have her deliver my second. She is knowledgeable, thorough and a skilled practitioner. She is an excellent doctor who takes all the time necessary to address all your concerns. Her wait times are much shorter now than in the past. However, even if you do have to wait a long time, she will always give you her full attention and spend all the time you need.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2009 | flag

Dr. Guru is the best doctor I have seen. She is very knowledgeable and friendly. She answers all my questions in a kind manner and spends as much time with me as necessary. She never seems rushed and always takes her time.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2009 | flag