Rate Dr. Michael F. Felong

Dr. Michael F. Felong's Ratings

If you want a Dr. that treats you like Dr's used to do, then this is your Dr. He listens to every word, offers great advice, and should you need a specialist, he refers you to the best Drs available. I am so happy that my friend referred him to me. I am very pleased with staff as well. One thing I especially love about him, is that he will sit and discuss your health issues, until you are completely satisfied. He adjusts his patient load so that every patient feels as if they are his only patient I highly recommend him! He does not wear a watch, so isn't constantly looking to see how much time he is spending with you...

Submitted Sept. 25, 2013 | flag

People only seem to want to write when they have something bad to say, and unfortunately the people who are satisfied and happy go about their business and don't write at all. I am sure this Doctor has hundreds of patients, so don't always believe what just a few people have to say. This doctor and staff are great.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2013 | flag

Horrible office staff :( | show details The doctor is great. His office staff is horrible. The so-called office manager is the worst, Judy Paulk. How this undesirable, no personality, rude, insincere person has worked in a doctor's office or for that matter in the customer service field for many years is beyond belief. The receptionist started off ok, but after Judy blew up with her attitude in my face, the receptionist had an atttude as well, probably because she feared she would be fired unless siding with her so called office manager. The two girls up front dressed and acted very unprofessional. Take my advice, save yourself the time and aggravation of going to this place and go elsewhere. Like I say the doctor was good, but unfortunately patients have to deal with the front office first and if you ask to speak with the doctor, they will not let you. I would bet Dr. Felong would love to know how his staff operates. I think a couple of unprofessional acting individuals would be in the bread line.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2013 | flag

Dr. Felong and his staff seem to genuinely care about my health and comfort. Doctors like him are hard to come by nowadays.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2012 | flag

I don't know why people give bad rating for great doctors. This Doctor and staff are especially great, don't let anyone tell you different. I have been coming here for over 10 years , and it is a very friendly , open , and comfortable office. 5 star

Submitted Nov. 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. would rather tell you that your medical problems are due to old age. I have talked to other patients who were told the same thing. That way, he doesn't have to get any tests to find out what's REALLY wrong with you. Maybe he is too old and he needs to retire. He has been practicing a long time. He just might be getting tired.

Submitted March 8, 2012 | flag

The doctor and his staff are very helpful and great people to deal with, I give them a A+ rating.

Submitted July 14, 2009 | flag