Dr. Kimberly J. Humulock

Grad. Year: 1992

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:N

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Kimberly J. Humulock has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

05/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.3
RID: 3635683
19/12/13 5 5 5 5 She is by far one of the best Docs around. She takes her time with pts, asks questions and explains everything to you, very thorough. She is non-judgemental and listens to us. She thinks "out of the box" and does not just do "standard testing" for usual symptoms. She does not over order tests and only orders whats appropriate, keeping our insurance expenses down. She also has children so she is well rounded and understands lifes struggles w/o quickly prescribing an anti-depressant like some others do, she is not quick to give you a pill for a "quick fix", only when needed. I wish I had found her years ago and the wait list to get in there is well worth it. She is definately a top doc, and I am glad she is responsible for my care. Get on that waiting list, you'll see after just one visit with her. I am very happy with my care there as well as many others when chatting in the wtg room. More importantly, at the end of the visit she says "do you have any questions?" Most Docs dont bother.  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Kimberly" to "Kimberly J."

30/09/13 SYSTEM: Accepting New Patients changed to "N"
RID: 2539277
23/01/13 5 5 5 5 cannot say enough good things about dr.humulock.she is thougtful,kind and thorough during my husbands and my many vists.in fact---we truly owe her our lives and this is no exageration.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1205581
11/07/10 4 4 5 5 wonderful family physician,caring, personable and well versed in the latest medical solutions. Dr.H takes the time to listen to her patients and collaborates with them on their care. Best doc I've found in the greater (outside) Providence area. Nice staff too!
RID: 701434
14/10/08 5 5 5 5 Absoloutely everything you could want from a primary care physician. She deserves to be the top dog.
Insurance: Tufts
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 73621
22/12/06 4 5 5 An absolute homerun! No stop watch in her pocket, a very good listener, and not one to jump to a preconceived remedy or diagnosis. Has her ego firmly in check...Would take my kids if they were older!
Paid (or co-pay): $2000
RID: 16266
30/11/05 5 5 4 Dr. Humulock is a very knowledgeable, personable doctor. She always manages to see you the same day you call with a medical problem. She is an excellent listener, often asking questions about family to obtain a more global view of how I am functioning. I would and have recommended Dr. Humulock to others, including my parents, who moved up here and were looking for a physician.
Paid (or co-pay): $10