Rate Dr. Stephen W. Gordon

Dr. Stephen W. Gordon's Ratings

Dr. Gordon and his staff were always friendly and amazing. Am very happy with the results from my surgery. I am older and I know my surgery was probably a little tricky but Dr. Gordon made it happen! My breasts look awesome!!!

Submitted June 24, 2014 | flag

Dr. Gordon is experienced, knowledgable, ethical and a great surgeon! I intend to have additional procedures.

Submitted June 18, 2014 | flag

My breasts are so beautiful thanks to Dr. Gordon. I came in with one "C" cup and one "B" cup. Dr. Gordon not only matched them up to a "D" cup but made them point in the same direction.

Submitted June 4, 2014 | flag

I am very particular about how I maintain my appearance and I carefully chose Complete Cosmetic Surgery's Dr. Stephen Gordon to make me beautiful. The staff and assistants were wonderful and as a patient of over 12 years, I can still say this place has the most comfortable atmosphere. And did I mention the amazing work! I am 38 and am constantly mistaken for under 25. Thanks Dr. Gordon!

Submitted May 23, 2014 | flag

On May 20, 2014 you gave us this review: 5.0 /5 I I have had 5 surgeries with Dr Gordon and I can't say enough good things about him and his staff. I live in nh, so the trip here has to be worth it. Dr Gordon has a wonderful bedside manner and settles any fears you may have prior to your surgery. Dr Gordon has helped me to feel so much better about myself over the years with the procedure I have had done. I would gladly recommend him to anyone.

Submitted May 22, 2014 | flag

DR GORDON DID AN AMAZING JOB ... I LOVE THE NEW ME DR IS AMAZING AT WHAT HE DOES I had breast done & they came out great. His office mgr schedule clients 15 min apart thats why he has to rush sometimes its not his fault. He is very helpful & knowledgeable. I couldnt say the same about laurie the office mgr.

Submitted April 19, 2013 | flag

Beautiful office , friendly staff. Most important excellent at his field.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2012 | flag

DR. STEPHEN PERFORMED LEG LIFT SURGERY ON ME. IT RESULTED IN GANGRENE ON BOTH LEGS. THE GANGRENE FROM MY SURGERY HAD TO BE REMOVED WITH ANOTHER SURGERY. I THEN LAY FOR WEEKS WITH THESE BANDAGED OPEN WOUNDS AND WENT FOR MULTIPLE HYBERBARIC TREATMENTS WHILE WAITING FOR YET ANOTHER SURGERY TO GRAFT SKIN OVER THESE WOUNDS SO THAT I COULD HEAL. MY BOYFRIEND TRANSPORTED ME TO THE CHAMBER FOR 8 EIGHT WEEKS. ALL THE WHILE, I STILL HAD MY CATHETER. MY HOSPITAL GOWN , THESE OPEN WOUNDS, AND I FELT EXCRUCIATING PAIN FOR AT LEAST 20 WEEKS. I AM SCARRED FOREVER. DO NOT TRUST HIM! PLEASE DO NOT LET HIM DO THIS TO YOU!

Submitted Aug. 6, 2012 | flag

be aware of his "financial consultant/surgery scheduler". She attempted to talk me into other procedures. I was there to repair retraction of breast from previous Dr. Gordon surgery. She told me it was cheaper to have more procedures done at one time. Was I sure I didn't need liposuction or did my stomach flop over???? I cancelled the next day, less than 24 hours after I scheduled and the deposit won't be refunded and she hung up me. I felt I had just been scammed to spend as much money as possible by her. I have read other patients reports stating they felt the same.

Submitted July 12, 2011 | flag

Surgery was an hour late. Results were non-symetrical, lumps from bad pocket developement, height did not match; basically a botched job. You would not believe how many tears. Speaking to Dr. Gordon about terrible results he to told me to find a hobby and learn to deal with it. He said I expected perfection. He said his work would be 99%. I have photos to destroy that claim. His pre-opt recommendations were questionable to me, then recommended excessive post-opt meds. The stitches did not dissolve and my body had to push them out, very gross! My advise is to do your homework and research anyone who touches your body. Doctor Gordon operated on me Summer of 2010. I was forced to find a revision specialist who just restored my confidence.

Submitted April 19, 2011 | flag