Rate Dr. Bruce P. Dorman

Dr. Bruce P. Dorman's Ratings

I have a sinus infection which is causing pain. I also have a condition, which I have had since birth, that involves my throat and neck. He barely looked at me and said for me to go buy Zyrtec and Afrin OTC and tried to rush me out. I asked a question about possible treatments/maintenance of my chronic condition and he basically said I have no idea, I haven't heard anything about that since medical school. Very disappointed. Had to pay a $40 copay (which is a significant amount when it's close to the holidays and you are raising a family, especially when you get NO TREATMENT). Was in and out in less than 5 minutes. I expect more when going to see a specialist.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2013 | flag

He was very knowledgeable and thorough. However, he was rather short & a little rude. I definitely felt stupid asking him questions. He was however awesome, efficient & quick with the procedures he performed on both of my children. Couldn't have asked for a better outcome. If he would only work on his bedside manner.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2009 | flag